• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Other tipe of $PAGE_SELECTOR$
Other tipe of $PAGE_SELECTOR$
Mar1aN

Message # 1 | 5:34 PM
Is it posible to create a other type of $PAGE_SELECTOR$? I've seen an interesting page selector on 9gag and on other sites(with similar content), and i wonder if in ucoz it is posible something like that.
I would like somting like that: in the main page/section/categoty with 10 entries, on the the bottom of the website, where page selector usualy is, i want there a button "See more" ore something like that and when someone press that button then to open another 10 entries(or we can chose in fist page to appear 15 entries an when press the read more button to open 11-17 more entries).

And another type : In main page with 5-10-20 when we scrool down the page and we reach the bottom of the site, then automaticly to open another 5-14 entries and after that to apper the "See more" button, and if we press it to open another number of entrie.

Af be cool if we(ucozer) would have the posibility to chose betwen a page selector like i described up ther and the old page selector.

I hope you understan what i wanned to say biggrin .

Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:30 PM
Mar1aN, sorry for the delayed reply. By standard means it is not possible.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
khen

Message # 3 | 2:10 AM
I hope someone could share scripts or codes that Mar1aN wants.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Other tipe of $PAGE_SELECTOR$
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: