• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Problem when creating a new user in the CP
Problem when creating a new user in the CP
Skan

Message # 1 | 9:01 PM
Hello,

so, i make a new user (because someone can't get confirmation email from ucoz) so he can login in my website. The thing is that i made the user and when i asked him to login with the email/password it didn't worked, as it doesn't even exist, asked him to try it with user/password and still no go. also i've tried it myself and didn't worked either.

How can i fix this issue? That person is not the only one who doesn't get an ucoz activation email, had like 5-6 complains about this.

Thanks
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 7:46 AM
Skan, please provide a site URL. What is the username of the user?
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 9:11 AM
Skan, in case of the uID authorization you can't create accounts via CP. Well, you can, by they won't work. It is possible only if you have local users.

What e-mail service are those users using? Did they check their spam folders? And yes, provide the website address.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Skan

Message # 4 | 12:51 PM
website link http://thc-cup.ucoz.com/
Login made in CP: arola
pw: 123456
email: sergi.bcn.18@hotmail.es

the users have checked their spam folder
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 5 | 1:02 PM
Skan, ah okay, due to the nature of the login system Sunny is unfortunately correct. You'd have to enable Local Users for your friend to login. He should definitely be able to create a uID account however. Email confirmation can be resent as far as I am aware if it hasn't arrived the first time - apart from the spam folder if it is definitely not seen to be coming through a GMail accounts might be another alternative. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Skan

Message # 6 | 2:30 PM
oh okay, i understand
thank you for support!
Sunny

Message # 7 | 2:40 PM
Skan, I've tested a hotmail e-mail address on your website and received a confirmation message (into Junk though). Users could try to contact the e-mail provider concerning the problem. And as a rule there are no problems with gmail boxes, as Paradox mentioned.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Problem when creating a new user in the CP
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: