• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Box Color Configuration (Design 951)
Box Color Configuration
KiraYamaguchi

Message # 1 | 9:25 AM
So I made a website (www.excalishirts.ucoz.com) and I used the design template #951, the problem is, when people type on the box you can't see them due to the box color and font color, I want to change them, I tried to "inspect element" and found the code but when I try to find them on the Design Management (CSS) I can't find it anywhere.
Please help.
Attachments: 8775493.png (235.4 Kb)
Post edited by KiraYamaguchi - Thursday, 2014-08-07, 9:26 AM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 10:40 AM
KiraYamaguchi, if you can't find a CSS class in the CSS file, just add it to the file yourself and add the necessary parameters for the class.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
KiraYamaguchi

Message # 3 | 12:38 PM
What code am I going to put and where?
Sunny

Message # 4 | 1:59 PM
Code
input.queryfield, input.loginfield {color:#000000;}

Replace #000000 with the color code you need.

Clyde

Message # 5 | 2:01 PM
oops - please delete - Sunny I posted the same thing at the same time you posted biggrin

add: in my search background I changed the background in .schQuery input

Ucoz Website Since 2009
Post edited by Clyde - Thursday, 2014-08-07, 2:04 PM
KiraYamaguchi

Message # 6 | 0:29 AM
Btw, I'm using the old ucoz login form.
This is the Login form code:
Post edited by KiraYamaguchi - Friday, 2014-08-08, 0:33 AM
Sunny

Message # 7 | 8:51 AM
KiraYamaguchi, add the code I provided to the CSS file (Control Panel -> Design customization -> Style sheet (CSS)).
KiraYamaguchi

Message # 8 | 2:50 AM
Quote Sunny ()
KiraYamaguchi, add the code I provided to the CSS file (Control Panel -> Design customization -> Style sheet (CSS)).

Oh! I found the problem! Thank you! I forgot that I uploaded another websites CSS code on the site which changed the color so I restored the default template and now its A-Ok! Thank you!
Post edited by KiraYamaguchi - Saturday, 2014-08-09, 2:52 AM
nostrecure

Message # 9 | 11:05 AM
Sometimes when making changes to the CSS they do not reflect on the web, how do you know which code has priority? I noticed sometimes you cannot changed things if there is a plugin that does that, is this right? Thanks
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 10 | 3:15 PM
nostrecure, usually the key thing is to put at the end of the CSS the codes you might seem as could conflict with others, and use !important tags to force applying a property, like:
Code
color: #000 !important;

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Box Color Configuration (Design 951)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: