• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Linking publisher entry into ad board (Help please!)
Linking publisher entry into ad board
srbimationfansubs

Message # 1 | 2:41 PM
Hello, everyone. The thing i want is, am making an anime site. I want anime to be as a AD BOARD enetry, and i want episodes i add as publisher entry/category to appear onto the ad board. Is that even posible? And is there way to add a back button at entry which will lead to ad board entry? If u dont understand what i want i will draw i picture its not problem, i know html/css/jquery and java but i dont get it how could i do this.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by srbimationfansubs - Monday, 2015-06-22, 2:42 PM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 12:44 PM
srbimationfansubs, I think I understand what you mean, but I'm not sure it can be done automatically. Try to use one of the fields of the Ad Board module (e.g. the Website one) to paste the link to the corresponding Publisher entry. As for the Back button, you can use the general code that will take a user to the previous page (can be googled, an example is below):

Code
<FORM><INPUT Type="button" VALUE="Back" onClick="history.go(-1);return true;"></FORM>

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 3 | 4:22 AM
srbimationfansubs, Hello. What you're trying to achieve is very similar to what I've done here.

http://watch.kuru-anime.com/

And that website is made using uCoz so yeah, it's possible. smile Sunny's right, though; you can't do it automatically. I'm doing the linking manually for every episodes.
srbimationfansubs

Message # 4 | 10:55 AM
Thats it, i get so i need to do every episode manually that will be so hard (13k episodes, well). The back button is working thanks a lot Sunny and Eriko. PS. your site is well made. smile
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Linking publisher entry into ad board (Help please!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: