• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Inserting a header to home page contents.
Inserting a header to home page contents.
habalsi2014

Message # 1 | 2:49 PM
Hi,
I am having a personal website haribiz.com. It is basically about tutorials for online income opportunities from online home business,online selling ,online buying and online auctions. I want to insert a header on the home page just before " JOIN TODAY Free". The letters should be in deep blue and the font size as per the available space. The header is as below :

WELCOME TO ONLINE INCOME OPPORTUNITIES.

Now exactly how to insert it. What is the appropriate code for this ? I request you to please advise. Thank you.
habalsi2014.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 4:08 PM
habalsi2014, you could try using the visual editor for pages. http://take.ms/61y5w
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
habalsi2014

Message # 3 | 5:06 PM
No, it is not possible now. It says the login information to the Website was different from that of the Control Panel and the information has been deactivated.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 7:31 PM
habalsi2014, can you show us a screenshot of the error?
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Custom Solutions » Inserting a header to home page contents.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: