• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Electronic File (File item) BUG (please help)
Electronic File (File item) BUG
lunarmax

Message # 1 | 3:04 AM
Hi please help!!

My module setup!!

My stock setup!!

Right, my website sells only electronic files (item files). I want my electronic files HIDE automatically from public view, when a consumer successfully buys it. either the better way if they buy it, the buy button disappears- so they can view my past sales.

at the moment i am using $OTHER..$ and < if (else - end) > to fake UNAVAILABILITY of the material file item (they can see it but can not buy it - the button BUY NOW turns to BLOCK icon) its a hustle MANUAL work, i always need to have my eye on the website and always having a fear i will have two consumer's buy the same electronic file! this is why i need AUTOMATICALLY HIDE ITEMS BAD! thank you for your time wink
Attachments: 5299593.jpg (34.8 Kb) · 0172037.jpg (68.2 Kb)
Post edited by lunarmax - Thursday, 2014-11-27, 6:17 PM
hunh

Message # 2 | 3:53 AM
If you are selling electronic file, you can disable in stock option.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 8:00 AM
lunarmax, what is the URL of your website?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
lunarmax

Message # 4 | 3:13 PM
Sunny, W i l d s t u f f . a u d i o / s h o p

hunh, Thank you girl for ur response again wink can u show me how, like screenshot me ? ^^

Trouble maker
Post edited by lunarmax - Thursday, 2014-11-27, 5:01 PM
lunarmax

Message # 5 | 0:58 AM
I found another bug!!!! when i turn on >>>

i go buy my own electronic material>> paypal >>> after successful payment >>> "paypay" offers me to return to my site >>>
and my website offers me to: Proceed to payment ! only after refreshment the page shows me my download link to my material.

Added (2014-11-27, 11:58 PM)
---------------------------------------------
another problem, after successful purchase my Website gets this email from - PAYPAL :

Send the item to the delivery address below within 7 days.
Please note: items delivered in person or to a different address are not covered by Seller Protection.
Use a trackable proof of delivery.

WTF, my items are Electronic - i don't send to there address - i send them on to their email!!!

how ti fix this? people help:( cry or let me know from which side i need to fix this issue Ucoz or Paypal? thank u.

p.s. i have setup my Company business in paypal as electronic goods. cool
Attachments: 7596444.jpg (70.1 Kb)

Trouble maker
Sunny

Message # 6 | 3:11 PM
lunarmax, I have forwarded the issue to the technical team, and will get back to you when I have a reply.
lunarmax

Message # 7 | 3:47 PM
Sunny, thank you Sunny, will be hopping for good news!!!!

i have called Paypal's customer support regarding the Electronic item and shipping address issue.. they have told me the problem is in the system setup, Paypal have nothing to do with it. because my website sends the code to them as a shipping thing not as a electronic file.

Added (2014-12-02, 2:47 PM)
Look Ucoz, i will understand you have no solution or options to fix the auto hide electronic product, thats fine for me. But please fix the receivement as a Electronic file to Paypal, not as a shipping item!

either give more control on the e-shop and i will install my own API for checkouts.

thank you! dry

Trouble maker
Post edited by lunarmax - Tuesday, 2014-12-02, 3:49 PM
Sunny

Message # 8 | 5:13 PM
lunarmax, I'm sorry for the delay. The technical team is looking into the issue of item hiding.

Quote lunarmax ()
and my website offers me to: Proceed to payment ! only after refreshment the page shows me my download link to my material.

This happens when it takes PayPal longer to process the payment.

Quote lunarmax ()
But please fix the receivement as a Electronic file to Paypal, not as a shipping item!

This issue has also been forwarded to the developers, and they will look into it.

lunarmax

Message # 9 | 6:05 PM
Turned off: Keep record of the stock in trade in the field $STOCK$: X.

went to add goods.. and i saw this field came up = Availability (or item expectation date): ..... what is this and how to use it? do i need it for my purposes with electronic item auto hide? or is it just another useless field?

Added (2014-12-02, 5:05 PM)
Sunny, thank you sunny. that means i can relax and continue my finish ups on the website... :))

Trouble maker
Sunny

Message # 10 | 5:24 PM
lunarmax, the answer was given by the support team to your ticket, sent through Control Panel. Please continue the discussion in the ticket.
lunarmax

Message # 11 | 6:28 AM
Sunny, regarding auto hide... i by accident removed $FILTER_SELECTOR$ from categories page time ago, which was causing a lot of problems.. like $LAST_ADDED$ on main page of e-shop.. so i can say its a false flag and my bad... sorry guys wacko

still waiting for a response regarding: Electronic file, not as a shipping item displaying on Paypal, !

Trouble maker
Sunny

Message # 12 | 1:18 PM
lunarmax, the issue has already been forwarded to the developer.
lunarmax

Message # 13 | 9:18 AM
Sunny, this one! wink
Trouble maker
Sunny

Message # 14 | 12:03 PM
lunarmax, the issue was fixed on Jan 13, I forgot to post here. Or do you mean that you still have the problem?
lunarmax

Message # 15 | 8:11 PM
Sunny, Sorry for confusing you! the above issue was fixed. i will create a new threat regarding the other issue.. wacko tongue biggrin
Trouble maker
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Online Shop » Electronic File (File item) BUG (please help)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: