• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » how to fill up the page
how to fill up the page
billybons

Message # 1 | 5:46 PM
I'm trying to fill up new page I've created on my site using visual editor (as well as the original home page) and i after i save the added contents in VE i can see HTML that corresponds changes that have been made in the editor window, but when i save the changes and go to the page it appears blank, though the page itself is added to the menu. what am i doing wrong? thank you.
Animorph

Message # 2 | 7:19 PM
billybons, please provide your website url , and i personally need to share that it is better for you to use HTML or BB codes to fill up your page , you have more options with it then
To busy building a passive income online ;)
billybons

Message # 3 | 10:51 PM
the site's URL is http://denasusa.ucoz.com/
regarding HTML- i realize, that i have more options, but i'm not proficient in that.right now i'm just trying to kick my site out ASAP and polish my skills later while maintaining it.
thank you.

Added (2011-02-17, 4:51 PM)
---------------------------------------------
also, in the site's builder (at the top of site's page), when builder is enabled, the tool "change block" for the main part of the page (where the text is suppose to be entered) is gone. why could this happen?

Natashko

Message # 4 | 3:01 PM
billybons, we have checked your website and we were able to add an entry via Visual editor at your website. Please, describe your actions step by step, so we will be able to understand the problem.
Quote (billybons)
also, in the site's builder (at the top of site's page), when builder is enabled, the tool "change block" for the main part of the page (where the text is suppose to be entered) is gone. why could this happen?

The correct functioning of the Builder can be effected by the widgets on the web page. Try to remove the widgets and check Builder functioning.
To make the Builder function correctly it should be set up in Common Settings.
If the Builder can be enabled but you can't manage it – you need to update the skeleton.
If the Builder can be enabled but it can't be disabled or it is too slow, most likely the scripts conflict occurred. Try to find third-party scripts and remove them.
billybons

Message # 5 | 11:24 PM
updating the skeleton worked- thank you!

Added (2011-02-21, 5:24 PM)
i'm trying to post the text, which contains pictures and everything i get is an empty frame with the name of the picture. how can i solve this issue? thank you.

Natashko

Message # 6 | 2:41 PM
billybons, if you tried to add a new entry with the help of Visual editor - we had some difficulties with it. But everything is fixed now. Is the problem still topical? If it is - provide the URL of the entry you have problem with and describe they way it should look. A screenshot will be useful.
RobloxMaster

Message # 7 | 3:25 AM
I am confused with like everything on my website!
Animorph

Message # 8 | 10:20 AM
RobloxMaster, uCoz is easy even for beginners , you just need to get used to it and then everything will work just fine , now what is your problem exactly is there something where we can help..
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 9 | 12:26 PM
RobloxMaster, Will you kindly rephrase your question for us to be able to help you and answer it. Please, specify what exactly are you interested in. A screenshot will be useful.
lea

Message # 10 | 2:35 PM
hi, im really stuck. i dont understand any thing of this creation. angry
picture:
i cant change "site menu" name, when i save it, it becomes "site menu" again, also i cant see site menu icons, kalendorius and paieska shows them (2 little icons).
and how i could transform info to them? i lost my patience to read all those rules, this site just for programmers. i found sites which are much more easier to control, but they dont afford 400mb space... please help

Added (2011-06-13, 8:35 Am)
i cant upload pic sad

Jan

Message # 11 | 11:03 PM
lea, you will find visual help from http://www.video.ucoz.com
Also be more specific what pic you cant upload and where? If bossible please add screenshot to your question..

Post edited by Jan - Monday, 2011-06-13, 11:04 PM
lea

Message # 12 | 12:53 PM
i cant upload screenshot pic to the forum, sites, where you can upload pics, i cant enter too angry

Added (2011-06-14, 1:17 Am)
i looked at those videos, and in examples it almost done everything, nothing useful.
ok, there is the pic for my first post http://imageshack.us/f/687/unlednqx.jpg/
the whole working system is too difficult to me sad

Added (2011-06-14, 6:03 Am)
and one more question, how i can create contact block?

Added (2011-06-14, 6:53 Am)
and again, how could i change blog name on the upper right side?
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/unled1bzt.jpg/

Natashko

Message # 13 | 1:28 PM
lea,
Quote (lea)
i cant change "site menu" name, when i save it, it becomes "site menu" again, also i cant see site menu icons, kalendorius and paieska shows them (2 little icons).
and how i could transform info to them? i lost my patience to read all those rules, this site just for programmers. i found sites which are much more easier to control, but they dont afford 400mb space... please help

It can be done by means of Builder See more about it here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-5862-1#27866 Please continue about it in the provided thread. But not for all the templates. That is why provide a website name as well as the default template number.
Quote (lea)
i cant upload screenshot pic to the forum, sites, where you can upload pics, i cant enter too

You can upload images to the File manager of your website: login to your website as administrator->Control->File Manager
Quote (lea)
and one more question, how i can create contact block?

It can be done by means of Builder. See the link above.
Quote (lea)
and again, how could i change blog name on the upper right side?

Go to Control panel->Blog->Module settings->Module name:->change and Save
lea

Message # 14 | 2:53 PM
ok.
the pic:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/unledbvj.png/
rusys, pardavimas and galerija are made on the same photo albums"thing", no others suit for me. how can i change the all 3? one to one?
Natashko

Message # 15 | 3:03 PM
lea,
Quote (lea)
sys, pardavimas and galerija are made on the same photo albums"thing", no others suit for me. how can i change the all 3? one to one?

I am not sure I understand you. But it is not possible to use one module (Photo Albums module e.g.) more than once. Please be more specific.
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » how to fill up the page
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: