• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » My site is block (Help me...)
My site is block
killer9514

Message # 1 | 9:08 AM
hi.i'm from romania and don t speak verry well english.my site http://meciuri-live.ucoz.net/ is block.can someone help me? thank

Added (2013-03-01, 3:08 AM)
---------------------------------------------
can someone help me please?

Sunny

Message # 2 | 12:20 PM
killer9514, what have you done for your website to be unblocked? Creation of doorway pages is not allowed.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
killer9514

Message # 3 | 3:57 PM
what "Doorway" ? please help me...

Added (2013-03-04, 9:57 AM)
---------------------------------------------
sunny please help me

Sunny

Message # 4 | 4:11 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doorway_page
Ed05

Message # 5 | 5:12 AM
I have problem to. my site just lost options, i dont touch any thing. that its hapening before so many times. this ucoz its so bad,i spend so much time to build that site and hes just crashed dry here is what its left of it http://filmstarts.ucoz.com/
!
Post edited by Ed05 - Thursday, 2013-03-14, 5:13 AM
Sunny

Message # 6 | 9:01 AM
Ed05, what exactly do you mean by lost options? Which options? If possible, provide a screenshot of what you mean. Nothing happens by itself.
Ed05

Message # 7 | 11:24 PM
Sunny, i made new site cause that first crashed and i dont know why. the problem is that the bottom part become infinity large on both sides. and i canot fix what ever i do. i restored default template but after some time the problem has back in same way. its doesnt mether now. i now have problem with light hint i posted on other forum screen shot
!
Vorpal

Message # 8 | 8:36 AM
You all know or should know, including Sunny, that many sites on http://top.ucoz.com/ in all languages have copyright infringement materials (software, online movies & serials, video games, music/mp3, applications, books, online sports transmission, etc.)

This as i said before is doing a really bad advertisement to uCoz, because when people look at the Top 100 sites made with uCoz they see this kind of illegal type of site.

I have reported most of them in the past just to help uCoz to have a clean face but they only remove such sites when a warrant exists probably.

Remember: Tolerating intolerance makes you an intolerant person/company ( because you sympathize with the intolerant ones ).

People that cry here, when they knowingly broke the uCoz terms of agreement deserve no respect or compassion.

Only if indeed there was a major error.
Post edited by Vorpal - Monday, 2013-07-08, 8:37 AM
Ed05

Message # 9 | 1:01 AM
on the contrary that is good advertisement for ucoz. every one want to se good site filled with movies,series, programs for download ,etc. that sites do not host that movies and other files on ucoz servers and logicaly ucoz canot have problems because that. You have to read this before taking right to discus about serious things like that
Code
DMCA Digital Millennium Copyright Act All videos are hosted on gorilavid.com, nowvideo.eu, divixstage.com, movshare.com or video.google.com and are property of their respected owners. Please be aware that website.ucoz.com is an index and database of embedded videos from video sharing websites. None of the videos or its video files are hosted on this site or its servers. If you believe that your copyrighted content is showing on website.ucoz.com, please take your DMCA take down notices directly to the video sharing websites that are hosting your videos or files.

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Tuesday, 2013-07-09, 1:09 AM
Angus

Message # 10 | 4:34 AM
I have reported most of them in the past just to help uCoz to have a clean face but they only remove such sites when a warrant exists probably.
Sunny

Message # 11 | 9:08 AM
uCoz takes all the necessary measures if reports are received from copyright holders or their legal representatives.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » My site is block (Help me...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: