• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » How to configure/edit disqus (need help 3rd party scripts)
How to configure/edit disqus
Cyberdasm

Message # 1 | 3:11 AM
Anybody can tell me on hiw to fix this code? its a disqus comment box i dont know how to configure it.
Code
    <div id="disqus_thread"></div>
     <script type="text/javascript">
         /* * * CONFIGURATION VARIABLES: EDIT BEFORE PASTING INTO YOUR WEBPAGE * * */
         var disqus_shortname = 'lizeal'; // required: replace example with your forum shortname

/* * * DON'T EDIT BELOW THIS LINE * * */
         (function() {
             var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true;
             dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js';
             (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq);
         })();
     </script>
     <noscript>Please enable JavaScript to view the <a href="http://disqus.com/?ref_noscript">comments powered by Disqus.</a></noscript>
     <a href="http://disqus.com" class="dsq-brlink">comments powered by <span class="logo-disqus">Disqus</span></a>

this also,
Code
     var disqus_shortname = 'lizeal'; // required: replace example with your forum shortname

(function () {
         var s = document.createElement('script'); s.async = true;
         s.type = 'text/javascript';
         s.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/count.js';
         (document.getElementsByTagName('HEAD')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('BODY')[0]).appendChild(s);
     }());
     </script>

where should i paste that code...,

Added (2013-06-28, 9:11 PM)
---------------------------------------------
heres the link: http://lizeal.disqus.com/admin/universalcode/

1F4BF3B
Xayaan

Message # 2 | 8:37 AM
dense0293, Place the following code in the place where you want to see the comment box :

Code
<div id="disqus_thread"></div>
         var disqus_shortname = ''; // required: replace example with your forum shortname

(function() {
             var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true;
             dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js';
             (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq);
         })();
     </script>
     <noscript>Please enable JavaScript to view the <a href="http://disqus.com/?ref_noscript">comments powered by Disqus.</a></noscript>
     <a href="http://disqus.com" class="dsq-brlink">comments powered by <span class="logo-disqus">Disqus</span></a>

And if you want to see the comment count in the Comment box code given above, Copy and paste the following code before the </body> tag in the HTML of your website.

Code
     var disqus_shortname = ''; // required: replace example with your forum shortname

(function () {
         var s = document.createElement('script'); s.async = true;
         s.type = 'text/javascript';
         s.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/count.js';
         (document.getElementsByTagName('HEAD')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('BODY')[0]).appendChild(s);
     }());
     </script>

That's it. You just need to copy and paste the code where you want to see it.

My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Cyberdasm

Message # 3 | 10:43 AM
can i transfer the comment of one person to the article.
ex. you commented on blog section, then i want that comment to be viewed on publisher, is that possible?

1F4BF3B
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 10:57 AM
dense0293, that's a question you will have to address to Disqus. That isn't relative to our end.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Cyberdasm

Message # 5 | 11:19 AM
Paradox, sir its all about ucoz system comment management i mean. if that is possible?
1F4BF3B
Xayaan

Message # 6 | 11:27 AM
dense0293, If you are talking about the uCoz comment system. The "Latest comments" can be viewed via Informers.
My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Post edited by Xayaan - Saturday, 2013-06-29, 11:28 AM
Cyberdasm

Message # 7 | 11:48 AM
Xayaan,Sir/madam you dont get the point. My problem is when someone post a comment on my blog module can i transfer it in other module like news?
1F4BF3B
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 8 | 12:46 PM
dense0293, what you are asking is not possible. No. The comment would have to be made again.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Cyberdasm

Message # 9 | 1:00 AM
Paradox, thanks sir paradox. my mind is now clear.
1F4BF3B
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » How to configure/edit disqus (need help 3rd party scripts)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: