• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Switch to the new CP (What is wrong with the future ?!)
Switch to the new CP
Urs

Message # 1 | 1:55 PM
The New Control Panel should also use a black background with white text - version.
Also a slimmer save changes bar that follow you, so it takes less useful space.

Too much white at the moment is hurting the eyes.

Moreover, i want to highlight that the Old CP is more streamlined in the sense that:

a) you get things done faster no matter what you want to do or edit.
b) everything is much closer together (more information in same area - smaller fonts and less wasted space and you don't have to scroll that much

I ask other users/moderators/admins to comment and send out suggestions to developers regarding what they don't like about the new CP and want changed.

Thassos Island Portal :
https://thassos.one
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 11:38 AM
Quote Urs ()
The New Control Panel should also use a black background with white text - version.

We might have more tools to customize the new Control Panel in the future!

Quote Urs ()
Also a slimmer save changes bar that follow you, so it takes less useful space.

Too much white at the moment is hurting the eyes.

Moreover, i want to highlight that the Old CP is more streamlined in the sense that:

a) you get things done faster no matter what you want to do or edit.
b) everything is much closer together (more information in same area - smaller fonts and less wasted space and you don't have to scroll that much

We really appreciate your opinion and thoughts on the new uCoz control panel. Although we aren't planning on making any changes on the Control Panel at the moment, we have forwarded the thread to our design team to keep your thoughts in mind in case we're going to make major changes in the future.

As for now, if you don't feel comfortable with the new interface, you can revert to the old Control Panel anytime.

Thank you again for the feedback!

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
IMB4

Message # 3 | 12:21 PM
I click on alert and still same CP.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 3:45 PM
IMB4, the new Control Panel is currently available for the Russian and the English localization only. We will soon make it available for the other languages, too.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Clyde

Message # 5 | 2:07 PM
I tried the new cp and was completely lost... Hope the old version will always be accessible sad
Ucoz Website Since 2009
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 1:50 AM
Clyde, the old version will be eventually phased out. (I'm sure some time in the future we'll update all of the forum threads so people have a point of reference.)
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.

Message # 7 | 7:17 PM
Quote bigblog ()
IMB4, the new Control Panel is currently available for the Russian and the English localization only. We will soon make it available for the other languages, too.

You'll do Spanish Version? If u need help with this language I can be your translator. I'm moderator at spanish forum.

Webmaster and Graphic Design - Sports Website
IMB4

Message # 8 | 10:56 PM
I want back to old version. CP is not translated to my language.. thanks!

I found. Thanks
Post edited by IMB4 - Thursday, 2017-06-01, 11:06 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 9 | 9:24 AM
1500, PM me if you still wish to contribute.
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Urs

Message # 10 | 9:27 AM
Quote Paradox ()
Clyde, the old version will be eventually phased out. (I'm sure some time in the future we'll update all of the forum threads so people have a point of reference.)

Unfortunately the new CP is a big mess.

They are changing a functional and intuitive CP just for the sake of changing something !

The NEW CP is a bloatware, where you need to click two or three times more to get to the same page.

Terrible decisions lately coming from uCoz.

Thassos Island Portal :
https://thassos.one
khen

Message # 11 | 12:15 PM
Hey tell the uCoz devs that the NEW CONTROL PANEL has bugs.

I cannot search a user using the search box in the User's Module.

New CP is not user friendly.

Old CP is more convenient to use and information can be accessed more easily.

I find it difficult to use NEW CP.

NEW CP sucks. And don't phase out the OLD CP.

uCoz is too slow in improving their system.

wake up uCoz!

ashopbg

Message # 12 | 2:22 AM
The new CP has no drop down menu > it takes time to move to other point.

Another issue is very slow responding when using mobile phone.

I am always stuck at navigate. I press on the menu > a sub menu show > i move down but the menu auto hide > i do it again and again...not very good if using mobile phone.

Cyberdasm

Message # 13 | 9:14 AM
bigblog, is there a way that the control panel will be translated in Filipino Language?
In my observation I like the new design. I just needed to adapt it. Well the drag and drop feature of file manager that I longed for a long time was set up.. Well nice work.

Added (2017-06-19, 9:14 AM)
---------------------------------------------
ashopbg, just bookmark it so that you could click it in the homepage right away. There are 20 Bookmarks available in default but you could extend it by clicking the name with star in every title header 1 of the page. Well, we will have a hard time in coping with the new layout design but it will be handy just like the old one. I will try to use it in mobile. In desktop it seems fine. I think they use the ajax type page switcher here. I've felt that there was a delay when your internet connection drops.

1F4BF3B
Post edited by Cyberdasm - Monday, 2017-06-19, 9:42 AM
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Switch to the new CP (What is wrong with the future ?!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: