Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: bigblog 
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Switch to the new CP (What is wrong with the future ?!)
Switch to the new CP
Urs
Message # 1 | 1:55 PM
The New Control Panel should also use a black background with white text - version.
Also a slimmer save changes bar that follow you, so it takes less useful space.

Too much white at the moment is hurting the eyes.

Moreover, i want to highlight that the Old CP is more streamlined in the sense that:

a) you get things done faster no matter what you want to do or edit.
b) everything is much closer together (more information in same area - smaller fonts and less wasted space and you don't have to scroll that much

I ask other users/moderators/admins to comment and send out suggestions to developers regarding what they don't like about the new CP and want changed.

bigblog
REEEEEE
Message # 2 | 11:38 AM
Quote Urs ()
The New Control Panel should also use a black background with white text - version.

We might have more tools to customize the new Control Panel in the future!

Quote Urs ()
Also a slimmer save changes bar that follow you, so it takes less useful space.

Too much white at the moment is hurting the eyes.

Moreover, i want to highlight that the Old CP is more streamlined in the sense that:

a) you get things done faster no matter what you want to do or edit.
b) everything is much closer together (more information in same area - smaller fonts and less wasted space and you don't have to scroll that much

We really appreciate your opinion and thoughts on the new uCoz control panel. Although we aren't planning on making any changes on the Control Panel at the moment, we have forwarded the thread to our design team to keep your thoughts in mind in case we're going to make major changes in the future.

As for now, if you don't feel comfortable with the new interface, you can revert to the old Control Panel anytime.

Thank you again for the feedback!

i breathe... sometimes
IMB4
Message # 3 | 12:21 PM
I click on alert and still same CP.
bigblog
REEEEEE
Message # 4 | 3:45 PM
IMB4, the new Control Panel is currently available for the Russian and the English localization only. We will soon make it available for the other languages, too.
i breathe... sometimes
Clyde
Message # 5 | 2:07 PM
I tried the new cp and was completely lost... Hope the old version will always be accessible sad
Ucoz Website Since 2009
Paradox
Message # 6 | 1:50 AM
Clyde, the old version will be eventually phased out. (I'm sure some time in the future we'll update all of the forum threads so people have a point of reference.)
Developer, Designer, Communicator.
Visit me at alexmoloney.me.
Tweet to me on Twitter.
uCoz Community » General Information » First Steps with uCoz » Switch to the new CP (What is wrong with the future ?!)
Page 1 of 11
Search: