• Page 1 of 3
  • »
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paying with credit cards Visa/MasterCard or PayPal
Paying with credit cards Visa/MasterCard or PayPal
Natashko

Message # 1 | 4:04 PM
Currently you can upgrade to any plan by paying with a VISA/MasterCard credit card or with PayPal, either from your personal account or the card connected to it without extra fees. The payment will be made in real time within several minutes.

Step by step instructions on how to pay for the ordered services

Step 1. If you want to purchase a pricing plan, go to Control panel > Paid Services > Paid Services:

Here you can choose a pricing plan which suits you the most, and a payment period you want.

Step 2. After you have made up your mind, hit the Buy button and select a payment method at the next step:

Step 3. If you choose to pay with a credit card, you need to fill in the form:

When you’re done, click the Pay button.

If you prefer PayPal, select it and click Pay:

You will be redirected to the PayPal page.
Note! You may need to log in to your PayPal account first.

After that, just click Agree and Pay.

That’s all. Congratulations!

Attachments: 2154935.png (177.8 Kb) · 8042766.png (109.4 Kb) · 8826685.png (71.4 Kb) · 2318668.png (87.8 Kb) · 6149414.png (130.4 Kb) · 8504448.png (132.7 Kb)
floryyn

Message # 2 | 4:04 PM
I EURO contu my paypal, I tried all methods of account recharging panel site but none of the list from scratch does not accept paypal account. I know that any site that uses paypal accept online transactions. I do not want to get into position to remove my site from Ucoz for this problem.
Post edited by floryyn - Wednesday, 2010-09-08, 8:43 PM
Sunny

Message # 3 | 4:04 PM
floryyn, you can pay by PayPal via 2checkout.com, the payment method Credit card (USD). Did you try it?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
floryyn

Message # 4 | 4:05 PM
Quote (Sunny)
prin intermediul 2checkout.com

Registration costs $ 49 per checkout.com surprised

Sunny

Message # 5 | 4:05 PM
floryyn, unfortunately this is the only payment method that accepts PayPal for now. You can try to recharge your personal account by SMS but it is not very cheap as well.
khen

Message # 6 | 4:05 PM
i tried paypal via 2checkout in paying for ucoz services but no registration cost was required.
Post edited by khen - Tuesday, 2010-09-21, 5:53 PM
Sunny

Message # 7 | 4:05 PM
khen, I guess there can be differences for users from different countries.
Susmoy

Message # 8 | 4:55 PM
Look at this Photo:

When I try to pay for the Basic Package It says " Shown On Photo"

Look at this again:

When I try to pay for Premium Package , There is no PayPal Option

Help Me Please
Attachments: 7762454.png (31.7 Kb) · 5344916.png (28.9 Kb)

If I Help you then Please +Rep and Awards
Natashko

Message # 9 | 9:25 AM
Susmoy,
Quote (Susmoy)
When I try to pay for the Basic Package It says " Shown On Photo"

If you have selected Credit Card (and that's what you have selected judging from the screenshot), then everything is the way it is supposed to be. Minimum payment amount, if you pay with a credit card is 5 dollars.
Quote (Susmoy)
When I try to pay for Premium Package , There is no PayPal Option

You need to read this tutorial: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/46-14183-81729-16-1314025472 Pay close attention to Step 5.
Susmoy

Message # 10 | 4:07 PM
Thankyou , Now I noticed

Added (2011-09-15, 10:07 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Natashko,

Quote (Susmoy)
If you have selected Credit Card (and that's what you have selected judging from the screenshot), then everything is the way it is supposed to be. Minimum payment amount, if you pay with a credit card is 5 dollars.

But Ma'am If I want to pay to uCoz Via PayPal everytime I have to Click on Credit Card first no matter which packages right?

Then Why will I need 5$ ? and In which account I need it?

If I Help you then Please +Rep and Awards
Natashko

Message # 11 | 8:36 AM
Susmoy,
Quote (Susmoy)
But Ma'am If I want to pay to uCoz Via PayPal everytime I have to Click on Credit Card first no matter which packages right?

Right. It means that the same limitation implies for all the payment methods listed next to Credit card option (PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diner's Club, JCB, Discover, Digital Check). As you see PayPal is one of them. It means that Minimum payment amount to be paid via PayPal is 5.00 USD
Whisper

Message # 12 | 10:16 AM
I want to pay for a Premium Package ( 6.18 USD) via PayPal and.....

sad

i am in Denmark now...

Added (2012-09-27, 4:16 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Is It Possible to pay by PayPal from Denmark or not?

Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 13 | 8:25 AM
Whisper, it should be possible to. I will consult the team regarding the problem you are encountering and get back to you. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Whisper

Message # 14 | 4:16 PM
Quote (Paradox)
Whisper, it should be possible to. I will consult the team regarding the problem you are encountering and get back to you. smile

Thank you Paradox, but I payd by Credit Card ,it takes too long to solve a problem here in the forum.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 15 | 3:57 AM
Whisper, okay. Apologies about the length of time however our forum administrator is currently away and I was off the forums for a day. I am getting around the all the questions now. wink
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » Paying with credit cards Visa/MasterCard or PayPal
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: