• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » issue with PayPal and currencies
issue with PayPal and currencies
laserist

Message # 1 | 10:50 AM
So if your PayPal is registered in Russia but you also want to sell your digital files abroad, you can't sell to people from Russian then??

http://i.imgur.com/AWCHRNX.png
Post edited by laserist - Tuesday, 2014-05-20, 12:43 PM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 1:41 PM
laserist, according to the error message payments between Russian residents are possible only in Rubles. So if you add one more currency (Control Panel -> E-shop -> Payment and delivery methods, currencies and rates), users will be able to choose rubles when checking out, and therefore will be able to pay via PayPal.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
laserist

Message # 3 | 3:41 PM
Don't you mean this?
Sunny

Message # 4 | 3:45 PM
laserist, yes, that's right.
laserist

Message # 5 | 6:47 PM
Ive just added that and asked two people from different countries (one in Russia) to try buying something.
They now get an error message when asked to login "Check your email address and password and try again". They dont get the error message in regular PayPal page when logging in but when going from my site when buying to PayPal they are always forced to log in and get that error every time.
Whats going on? Seriously guys, this is getting really annoying. I like ucoz in general but the E-Shop module has been nothing but confusion and errors till now. And I've even payed for the thing.

And what is the "sandbox mode" for PayPal for?
Post edited by laserist - Monday, 2014-05-19, 11:00 PM
Sunny

Message # 6 | 11:54 AM
Quote laserist ()
They now get an error message when asked to login "Check your email address and password and try again".

That's because the sandbox mode was enabled. With the sandbox mode disabled there shouldn't be any problems. You can find some additional info about the mode in the following thread http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/3-17446-1 or at https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/lifecycle/sb_overview/

laserist

Message # 7 | 10:06 PM
I see. I wanted to find out what it was but couldnt find info in the uCoz site and the textbook. Thanks for telling me.

Added (2014-05-21, 4:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------
My friend from Russia tried buying again today and he gets the same error of Russian residents having the right to only recieve payments in Russian rubles...
Post edited by laserist - Wednesday, 2014-05-21, 10:07 PM
Sunny

Message # 8 | 1:54 PM
laserist, and what currency he chose in the shop? If he chooses rubles, there shouldn't be any problems.
laserist

Message # 9 | 2:02 PM
Hi.
Do you mean in the shop of the website? We can't find any place to switch between rubles and usd in our website.
But I've added this field in the control panel:
Sunny

Message # 10 | 2:14 PM
laserist, add a new block via Builder, and when choosing its content select Shop elements -> Currency:

laserist

Message # 11 | 3:09 PM
okay, when I add it, like the Calendar, it is visible when in Builder mode, but not when I'm not in Builder mode or logged in.

Sunny

Message # 12 | 3:43 PM
laserist, it is displayed only on E-shop pages: http://screencast.com/t/b6hiPU8syfN
HELTE

Message # 13 | 3:50 AM
HOW TO PAY VIA PAYPAL REPLY UCOZ
Raver

Message # 14 | 12:17 PM
HELTE, i've just replied here. Hope it helps - if you still need assistance, please get back!
blackgul045

Message # 15 | 5:04 AM
Like the Calendar, it is visible when in Builder mode, but not when I'm not in Builder mode or logged in.
GuL
uCoz Community » General Information » Paid Services » issue with PayPal and currencies
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: