• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #925 goes here! (Design, Template 925)
Everything about design #925 goes here!
firedauz

Message # 1 | 4:00 AM
How do I replace banner image?

Design #925

Thanks smile

This is my site
http://mylepak.ucoz.net/

I'm trying to change that 'bird image' to another image.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 7:09 AM
firedauz, from what I can see of your site's CSS is you change this

Code
div#logo {width:758px;height:43px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;background:url('/.s/t/925/5.jpg') no-repeat;text-align:right;padding-right:40px;padding-top:100px;}
  *html div#logo {width:798px !important;height:143px !important;margin-left:11px;margin-right:11px;}

to this

div#logo {width:758px;height:43px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;background:url('Your Image Goes Here') no-repeat;text-align:right;padding-right:40px;padding-top:100px;}
*html div#logo {width:798px !important;height:143px !important;margin-left:11px;margin-right:11px;}

You will change your image.

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
firedauz

Message # 3 | 7:21 AM
Quote (Paradox)
div#logo {width:758px;height:43px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;background:url('/.s/t/925/5.jpg') no-repeat;text-align:right;padding-right:40px;padding-top:100px;}

I'm sorry sir, there's no such thing in my CSS.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 7:26 AM
firedauz, I've just had a second look and the image you are trying to change is made up of multiple parts. To successfully change the image you would have to take the image you wish to change it to and slice it into multiple parts that match the sizing of the styles. This sounds like a long process but it shouldn't take too long.

And that style is in your CSS in the fourth style down. To access your CSS open Control Panel > Design > Design customization (CSS)

Hope this helps, happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Everything about design #925 goes here! (Design, Template 925)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: