• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » BRIEF description (brief)
BRIEF description
Korijs

Message # 1 | 9:45 AM
Hey.

What was the entry brief description code in the customize design for apearance of entries ?

ty.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 11:40 AM
What module?
Xayaan

Message # 3 | 11:51 AM
Korijs, Click "Restore default template" in the upper right corner of the page. See attached photo.

Best regards.
Attachments: 1124744.png (276.7 Kb)

My Skype : xayan123 | My Twitter : @Officialxayaan
uID : - Zayaan Ibrahim | Need a professional design? Check out my Portfolio
Korijs

Message # 4 | 12:10 PM
Eriko, is BRIEF code doesn't work in any kind of news module? in this moment i need for BLOG module.

Xayaan, I will check, but u could also say what u see, cuz and don't see any brief code also after restoring default design..

I think brief isn't as default code + I read some years old descussion in this forum - I don't see answer about BRIEF code..
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 5 | 1:27 PM
Korijs, the brief function for blog posts is restricted to display on the listing of entries only - $MESSAGE$ is the code used for appearance of entries which displays the "brief content" aka the shortened post version. It's unfortunately not possible to display it within the page of full entry text by standard system means. smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » BRIEF description (brief)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: