• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Help Please
Help Please
Daryn

Message # 1 | 10:23 PM
I haven't written a web page seriously from scratch in almost 20 years so I'm asking for help. I'm currently using style sheet 853 for my site. Here's my current site: http://www.musicdiscussiongroup.com.

I want to change the background to a white and silver marble color as well as add editable blocks across the middle of the top as well as editable columns on each side for advertizing. Of course, this site will not allow me to attach a file from MS Publisher to give you all an idea of what I'm talking about.

Can anyone assist by providing an idea of if there's a style sheet similar to change to? I'd love a visual editor that would allow me to preview how the page would look before launching as this is already a live site.
Post edited by Daryn - Saturday, 2014-11-15, 10:27 PM
Animorph

Message # 2 | 10:54 AM
Daryn, everything about design 853 (the web design taht you are using) goes here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/5-11645-1

so please continue the discussion about your webdesign in the above provided link to the topic.

- Animorph

To busy building a passive income online ;)
Cyberdasm

Message # 3 | 11:58 AM
Daryn, you do anything in Html even not using wysiwyg. I make my own website from scratch but i only copy my templates in russian sites (I love their style of making wordpress templates) even-though i still imitating the design but i acknowledge the design owner in my website. In building website we always goes to trial and error process every time we edit or we say it changing the design in our taste. My suggestion is do not depend on visual editor cause in the end you cannot use it using notepad. Im not criticizing the usage of visual but the importance of the code writing is highly effective while we are studying html lesson because html is infinite language script and if we stop we will be obsolete in the near future.

Suggestion use 2 browser in 1 for cpanel and one for testing just only refresh everytime you edit and delete the cache. <= in this method we will be an effective html programmer.

1F4BF3B
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Help Please
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: