• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Having issue getting rid of a code!
Having issue getting rid of a code!
Littlexswat1996

Message # 1 | 0:04 AM
To Whom this may concern:
I'm having a few issue getting rid of a code that just will not go away. When I have a guess or member on my webpage there is class="mod-forum"> that always show up. I can't figure out how to get rid of this coding. If someone could help me that would be great. Also how can I make a webpage the default page that people would go to when they enter my site. Below is the link of my website.

Webpage: http://gtapoliceclan.clan.su/
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 10:27 AM
Littlexswat1996, check all templates (including global blocks) and fix the wrong codes.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Sunny

Message # 3 | 10:34 AM
Littlexswat1996, do you want to get rid of the Statistics block http://screencast.com/t/0x5gK3Uyjgw ? If not, please provide a screenshot of what you mean.

Quote Littlexswat1996 ()
Also how can I make a webpage the default page that people would go to when they enter my site. Below is the link of my website.

After users log in? I'm afraid with the standard system tools it is not possible, users stay on the page where they logged in.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 11:33 AM
Sunny, the user wants to delete the text class="mod-forum"> - http://screencast.com/t/CpCjbfPnnClT
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Littlexswat1996

Message # 5 | 2:31 AM
I found a way to get rid of that code. Thank you for your help. But also how can I make it were when people enter my site they go to a certain page that I have set up besides the home page?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 1:07 PM
Littlexswat1996,
Quote Sunny ()
After users log in? I'm afraid with the standard system tools it is not possible, users stay on the page where they logged in.

Otherwise, you can set a module as a home page in General Settings.

icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Cyberdasm

Message # 7 | 2:02 PM
bigblog, How can i fix my problem in www.lizeal.tk. The problem lies with this:
1. When i open my website it will bi continous loads which is from 8 seconds delay it makes 16 seconds. I use 3MBPS DSL landline modem. I try it in other ISP provider its getting worst it loads half a minute.
2. Recently i use the informer tab i dont know what is the name just check the above url and it can be easily distinguish cause it has red tabs.
3. I want to host a music cloud online streaming here in ucoz. I have the files but i dont know where should i place it. (Still building and anlyzing how it will work in the ucoz server.)

1F4BF3B
Post edited by dense0293 - Tuesday, 2014-12-02, 2:03 PM
Sunny

Message # 8 | 2:23 PM
dense0293, your questions are not related to this thread. If you want to ask bigblog for specific help, please use PMs.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Having issue getting rid of a code!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: