• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Problem about theme PC and mobile (Theme default is Ok for PC (full website) but mobile NOTGOOD)
Problem about theme PC and mobile
Minh-Man

Message # 1 | 6:02 PM
When inserting images into posts, accessible by computer, visitors will find everything normal.
But if accessed by mobile (iphone, Blackberry ...) oversized picture will break layout design.

EX: 320px with mobile phone (iPhone3), the insert image> 320px width, the layout Will Be Broken, and the word will not automatically linebreaks.

You can view the site with a mobile interface at http://hocwebchuan.com/reference/tester/responsive.php

Has anyone been like me? wacko
Sunny

Message # 2 | 8:05 AM
Minh-Man, better provide the URL of your website where you have the problem.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Minh-Man

Message # 3 | 12:57 PM
Yes, I've done. because the template is old. I just change theme from #1000. It's ok with google insight (pagespeed 99/100 : D).
the new theme have this code, and the old theme is not.

Code
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1" />  
<script type="text/javascript">
   var browser   = navigator.userAgent;
   var browserRegex    = /(Android|BlackBerry|IEMobile|Nokia|iP(ad|hone|od)|Opera M(obi|ini))/;
   var isMobile  = false;
   if(browser.match(browserRegex)) {
    isMobile   = true;
    addEventListener("load", function() { setTimeout(hideURLbar, 0); }, false);
    function hideURLbar(){
     window.scrollTo(0,1);
    }
   }
</script>

Sunny, You can ask the technical department to review the interface of the old theme. with

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

I like Ucoz Team.

Please close topic!
Sunny

Message # 4 | 6:42 AM
Minh-Man, that's right, older templates aren't responsive, while most newer templates are.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Problem about theme PC and mobile (Theme default is Ok for PC (full website) but mobile NOTGOOD)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: