• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » How to remove group name and keep group image at member list (Exactly what the title says)
How to remove group name and keep group image at member list
Verum

Message # 1 | 0:37 AM
I added new images to the groups and I realized that it looked bad with both the group name and the group image at the member list of the forum. If you go to http://cypris.ucoz.com/forum/0-0-1-35 (the member list) you will see that the group names push the image out of alignment with the rest. Is there any way to customize this page or what it displays? I can't find it, hoping someone here can.
Using uCoz for years.
Good

Message # 2 | 11:19 AM
I think it's impossible.
Verum

Message # 3 | 4:42 PM
That sucks.. Hopefully uCoz will allow this in the future though

Thanks!

Using uCoz for years.
bighyena

Message # 4 | 8:31 PM
Verum, try putting this code* in General appearance of forum pages template, after the $BODY$ tag:
Code
<?if($PAGE_ID$ == 'forumsmembers')?><script type="text/javascript">
   $(".uTd").contents().filter(function(){return (this.nodeType == 3);}).remove();
</script><?endif?>

The only problem is, that if a user from the list have 0 messages, the 0 will not appear, and the space after users' names will diasppear. (Other errors may appear).

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Irina.

*Code by bigblog.

Believe in the magic of friendship - October 6, 2017
Verum

Message # 5 | 2:28 AM
bighyena, I'll try that. Thanks for the suggestion !
Using uCoz for years.
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » How to remove group name and keep group image at member list (Exactly what the title says)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: