• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Comments form functions (Popup social login, Security code, Log Out)
Comments form functions
MitzZa1349

Message # 1 | 8:41 AM
The comments form doesn't work properly on the old created websites. I removed all the scripts, tried on different websites and changed to a uCoz design and i have the same problems.

Not working on old created websites and working on the new created websites:
- when you write a message as a guest, and press Send, the popup window, with the social login buttons doesn't appear
- when you login with fb, twitter or google, you have to write the security code
- the tooltip top from avatar that contains the buttons Profile and Log Out. The Log Out doesn't work.

Working ex: http://pingdom.ucoz.org/photo/burj/1-0-1
Not woking ex: http://wallpaperhdb.com
Not woking ex: http://tonulilu.ro/load....-0-1671
The examples have the same comments template.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:10 PM
MitzZa1349, are settings the same for all websites? Did you try to restore the comments from template? (don't forget to create a template backup first)
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
MitzZa1349

Message # 3 | 5:47 PM
When i restore the comments posting form default template, it appears the old template. I want the new one.

This one
Code
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="commTable">
<tr><td class="commTd2" colspan="2">$ERROR$</td></tr>
<?if(!$USER_LOGGED_IN$)?>
<tr><td width="15%" class="commTd1" nowrap>Name *:</td><td class="commTd2"><input class="commFl" type="text" name="name" value="$NAME$" size="30" maxlength="60"></td></tr>
<tr><td class="commTd1">Email:</td><td class="commTd2"><input class="commFl" type="text" name="email" value="$EMAIL$" size="30" maxlength="60"></td></tr>
<?endif?>
<tr><td class="commTd2" colspan="2"><div style="padding-bottom:2px">$BBCODES$</div><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td valign="top"><textarea class="commFl" style="height:135px;" rows="8" name="message" id="message" cols="50">$MESSAGE$</textarea></td><?if($SMILES$)?><td width="5%" valign="top" align="center" valign="top" style="padding-left:3px;">$SMILES$</td><?endif?></tr></table></td></tr>
<?if($MODULE_ID$=='shop')?><tr class="commTd2" id="showAddonsFields"><td colspan="2" nowrap=1><a href="javascript://" onclick="$(this).parent().parent().hide().next().show().next().show()">Specify pros and cons</a></td></tr>
<tr class="commTd2" style="display:none;" id="hideAddonsFields"><td colspan="2"><a href="javascript://" onclick="$(this).parent().parent().prev().show().next().hide().next().hide()">Hide additional fields</a></td></tr>
<tr class="commTd2" style="display:none;"><td colspan="2"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
<tr><td><label>Pros:</label></td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top"><textarea class="prosFl" rows="3" name="pros" id="pros" cols="93"></textarea></td></tr>
<tr><td><label>Cons:</label></td></tr>
<tr><td valign="top"><textarea class="consFl" rows="3" name="cons" id="cons" cols="93"></textarea></td></tr>
</table></td></tr><?endif?>
<?if($SUBSCRIBE$)?><tr><td width="15%" class="commTd1" nowrap>Subscription:</td><td class="commTd2">$SUBSCRIBE$</td></tr><?endif?>
<?if($SECURITY_CODE$)?><tr><td class="commTd1" nowrap>Code *:</td><td class="commTd2">$SECURITY_CODE$</td></tr><?endif?>
<tr><td class="commTd2" colspan="2" align="center"><input type="submit" class="commSbmFl" id="addcBut" name="submit" value="- Add comment -"></td></tr></table>
Sunny

Message # 4 | 1:09 PM
MitzZa1349, there were external scripts used for social commenting on your website. We've connected the system script, so now everything must be working fine.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
MitzZa1349

Message # 5 | 5:33 AM
Sunny, Thanks! It's working smile
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Comments form functions (Popup social login, Security code, Log Out)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: