Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: bigblog 
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » About design 1221 (Problems with css, javascript and other issues)
About design 1221
osmanys

Message # 1 | 1:39 PM
Hello, I'm opening this thread because I'm using design 1221 but after chenge a lot of styles in the templates I missed out something with the menus (I never change its style nor ohter thing related with it). The problem is that in the default template menus have a background when are in the actual section, ie when you are in the inside the blog the menu item that point to this module have a different background, well, in some place I corrupt the code and my menus does not have background whatever section you are. I guess is some script that I've remove, but after recover the estandar template and compare with my actual template I can't find the script. Please help me.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 7:35 AM
osmanys, please provide the URL of your website.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
osmanys

Message # 3 | 6:14 PM
Sunny, http://santiagotravel.ucoz.com the site is not finished yet, so it may looks a little bit horrible
Post edited by osmanys - Tuesday, 2015-07-14, 6:15 PM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:06 PM
osmanys, your site menu seems okay at the moment. If you still need assistance, please provide a screenshot of what you mean.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
osmanys

Message # 5 | 1:26 PM
Sunny, this is the Publisher module, note that in the site menu the section "Publicador" has a green background:

and this is the Blog module, in the site menu the section "Experiencias" must have a green background like above but has nothing different

Attachments: 0360572.jpg(26Kb) · 2561255.jpg(39Kb)
Post edited by osmanys - Wednesday, 2015-07-15, 1:45 PM
HLA

Message # 6 | 3:24 PM
Hello,

I'm using #1221 on one of my web sites and now my client wants to keep horizontal menu on mobile devices template too. I know this type of menu is not typical for responsive design, but what to do, that's what client wants. Can anybody help me with css, because I tried everything and can't solve it.

this is web site www.drdakic.com and this is how menu looks like on mobile devices http://prntscr.com/8vjive I want to keep completely same menu like it's on desktop monitors but just adapted to mobile devices.

If you need code samples, just let me know, but I didin't change too much regarding this part in #1221 design.
KovJonas

Message # 7 | 4:44 PM
Hi, HLA!
First, you should find this line in your site's CSS file (it should be the 776. line):

Code
@media screen and (max-width: 710px)

then somewhere below that line (maybe the 786. line) find this code:

Code
.show-menu {display: block;}

Select and delete it. Now, the mobile menu won't be visible. Let's see what can we do with the original desktop menu. Near the 788. line find this section:

Code
nav {
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #fff;
display: none;
opacity: 0;
visibility: hidden;
text-align: left;
padding: 10px;
margin-bottom: 0;
}

..and delete these 3 lines:

Code
display: none;
opacity: 0;
visibility: hidden;

Now your code should look like this:

Code
nav {
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #fff;
text-align: left;
padding: 10px;
margin-bottom: 0;
}

Save your work and check out your website. smile
bobbypham33333

Message # 8 | 3:38 AM
I had the same situation, too.

Anyone has some solutions for it?

Thank you!

Optimize your Mega Menu in Magento with Magento Menu Extension by Magestore
-------------------------------------------
Magento Certification
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 9 | 1:20 PM
bobbypham33333, what situation are you exactly talking about?
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » About design 1221 (Problems with css, javascript and other issues)
Page 1 of 11
Search: