• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » someone put Microsoft Office advertisement on my page
someone put Microsoft Office advertisement on my page
paka

Message # 1 | 2:26 AM
How to remove Microsoft Office ad from my page? No wonder UCOZ is banned from facebook. Anyone can doo on the page what he wants.
Attachments: 5934995.jpg (126.2 Kb) · 9351819.jpg (98.6 Kb)
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 2 | 1:20 PM
paka, could you please provide a website URL? From the images provided this looks like Google Adwords has been placed into your template code. Have you installed any third party scripts in your site template recently, and is there anyone with access to your site template aside from yourself?
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
paka

Message # 3 | 1:23 PM
no third party scripts. just i have access to template. http://progamingforum.ucoz.com/
edit: I was just put a picture on the top of the page. Since then I have not done anything.
Post edited by paka - Tuesday, 2016-06-21, 1:29 PM
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 2:48 PM
paka, from what I can see there's no visible ads on your website for myself, nor can I identify any areas in the code that would allude to third party script injection. Have you checked that your browser hasn't been infected with adware? Have any other members on your forum reported the same occurrence?

Quote paka ()
No wonder UCOZ is banned from facebook. Anyone can doo on the page what he wants.

I would also just like to reinforce that nobody is able to edit the template code of your website without having either the appropriate permissions granted to them in Users, or alternatively, having gained access to or knowledge of your account security details via means outside of our control.

paka

Message # 5 | 8:19 PM
OMG!!! You're right. I turn off adblock extension in chrome and commercials disappeared. adblock should be delete advertisements. thanks a lot. omg sad
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 6 | 1:45 PM
paka, it's no problem at all! If Adblock was causing ads I'd recommend you check the extension creator and ensure it is the legitimate Adblock. smile

'Closed

uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » someone put Microsoft Office advertisement on my page
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: