• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Are the following conditions accepted in file catalog?
Are the following conditions accepted in file catalog?
Soldierdevil

Message # 1 | 6:43 AM
Are the following conditions accepted by the system in the file catalog?

<?if($LICENCE$='free' wink ?>
<?if($LICENCE$='paid' wink ?>
<?if($LICENCE$='shareware' wink ?>

Added (2016-10-27, 6:43 AM)
---------------------------------------------
and how do i force a file to download instead of opening in the browser. Currently i have some audio files of which when i click download it will open instead of downloading. I have used this

Code
<a class="download-link" href="$FILE_DIRECT_URL$" download>
but doesnt seem to work

Systems developer
Cyberdasm

Message # 2 | 12:53 PM
Deletion reason: No reason given.
1F4BF3B
Post edited by bigblog - Saturday, 2016-10-29, 8:37 AM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 3 | 1:09 PM
Soldierdevil,
Quote Soldierdevil ()
Are the following conditions accepted by the system in the file catalog?

The correct condition would be:
Code
<?if($LICENCE$='Free')?>
<?if($LICENCE$='Paid')?>
<?if($LICENCE$='Shareware')?>

So it is case-sensitive and doesn't need a semicolon after the apostrophe. smile

Quote Soldierdevil ()
but doesnt seem to work

It should, though. Please, give me an URL so that I can test it.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Soldierdevil

Message # 4 | 7:14 AM
So it is case-sensitive and doesn't need a semicolon after the apostrophe.
didnt work either.

It should, though. Please, give me an URL so that I can test it.
It finally worked. the 'download' element must be varying with the browser version.

One other issue i have with the file catalog is that i have never downloaded a file successfully from this module even with the fastest internet. They all download half way and fail unless when using a download booster software. I have seen many complain about this here so it aint only me with this issue. Uploading is ok but downloading is almost impossible.

Another way i want to be helped is playing around with the templates in the main page of the photo module. I am preferring an informer instead of the $BODY$ but when i delete this code, some scripts die along with it. The navigation on mobile does not work again plus the bottom links and i have come to a conclusion that its this code affecting each corner of the template because when i add it back everything goes back to normal. So how can i do away with it and the rest of the template is fine and how does it affect the rest of the template????

Systems developer
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 5 | 8:35 AM
Soldierdevil, the following code worked for me:
Code
<?if($LICENCE$='Free')?>This is free<?else?><?if($LICENCE$='Shareware')?>This is shareware<?else?><?if($LICENCE$='Paid')?>This is paid<?endif?><?endif?><?endif?>

Quote Soldierdevil ()
One other issue i have with the file catalog is that i have never downloaded a file successfully from this module even with the fastest internet. They all download half way and fail unless when using a download booster software. I have seen many complain about this here so it aint only me with this issue. Uploading is ok but downloading is almost impossible.

Please, send me a link to an example entry so that I can test the download.

Quote Soldierdevil ()
Another way i want to be helped is playing around with the templates in the main page of the photo module. I am preferring an informer instead of the $BODY$ but when i delete this code, some scripts die along with it. The navigation on mobile does not work again plus the bottom links and i have come to a conclusion that its this code affecting each corner of the template because when i add it back everything goes back to normal. So how can i do away with it and the rest of the template is fine and how does it affect the rest of the template????

I wouldn't recommend using an informer in the Photo Album's home page because certain features (like pagination) won't work. But if you really want to use an informer, you can check the source of the page by pressing CTRL+U when the $BODY$ tag is used and when it's removed. This way you can compare the two source codes and add in the missing scripts and codes manually.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Soldierdevil

Message # 6 | 9:23 AM
the following code worked for me:
thank you so much. Had played around it in a different way.

Please, send me a link to an example entry so that I can test the download.

here are the links. I have linked via $RFILE_DIRECT_URL$ and $RFILE_DIRECT_URL$. Both seem to have the same issue

http://vodacop.com/load/video_files/funny_african_fight/25-1-0-1486

and

http://vodacop.com/load/video_files/funny_african_fight/25-1-0-1487

Added (2016-10-29, 9:23 AM)
---------------------------------------------
sorry i meant $RFILE_DIRECT_URL$ and $FILE_DIRECT_URL$

Systems developer
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » Are the following conditions accepted in file catalog?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: