Page 1 of 11
Forum moderator: bigblog 
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » How to style the $MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$
How to style the $MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$
Soldierdevil

Message # 1 | 12:30 PM
It is having this class
Code
<div class="searchForm">
but no where to find it in original css file. How can i override this class.

Secondly i want a pop up window warning users before entering a certain category in photo album it contains gory images some wouldnt wanna see. The pop up window displays continue or leave buttons. How can i achieve this?

I hate politics, people who do not make an effort with people and those who try hard to be cool
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 2 | 12:55 PM
Soldierdevil, you don't have to override any existing CSS value. It's enough if you create a new line in the CSS of your website using the .searchForm class and specify the properties.
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
Soldierdevil

Message # 3 | 8:25 AM
bigblog, have used this
Code
#searchForm {float:center;width:100% !important; height: 30px !important;}
but there seem to be no return policy. This line has not affected its position or size at all. Where am i wrong?

I hate politics, people who do not make an effort with people and those who try hard to be cool
Cyberdasm

Message # 4 | 3:32 AM
Soldierdevil, you cannot call a class with (#) since its called by a dot (.)
Code
.searchForm {float:center;width:100% !important; height: 30px !important;}

or you may change class to id.

1F4BF3B

admin@lizeal.tk
www.lizeal.tk
Post edited by Cyberdasm - Wednesday, 2016-11-16, 10:53 PM
uCoz Community » For Webmasters » Design Customization » How to style the $MODULE_SEARCH_FORM$
Page 1 of 11
Search: