• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Domain .no (DNS server)
Domain .no
UndisPuted1982

Message # 1 | 7:05 AM
Hello admins.

Im making a site for a freind and his company, they have their own norwegian domain as dekkogmekk.no and the site ive made has dekkogmekk.at.ua, ive tried to transfer it but i get this message. "The domain has an incorrect set of DNS servers"
Where can i find out the DNS server?

Best regards
Sunny

Message # 2 | 12:01 PM
UndisPuted1982, the DNS are ns1.ucoz.net and ns2.ucoz.net , they must be set in the domain control panel (on the website where the domain was registered).

Please see the following thread for more info: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/54-435-1

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
UndisPuted1982

Message # 3 | 8:50 PM
Thanks Sunny, i will talk to them and hopefully they renember where the domain was bought biggrin

Best regards
bertheram

Message # 4 | 10:09 AM
How the hell you registered Norwegian .no domain name :| ?! I can't purchase it from my country. Can anyone help me with that?
Sunny

Message # 5 | 1:47 PM
bertheram, looks like not everyone can register a .no domain: http://www.norid.no/navnepolitikk.en.html#link5
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
anders

Message # 6 | 10:17 AM
Sunny that's right, but fortunately there are companies who help with the registration of such domain names. You'll find few good registrars in google, just search for phrase: .no norway trustee local presence. For someone from outside Norway, it’s a very good option to the purchase a .no domain via the local presence and trustee service. You just pay extra but you don’t worry about any of the paperwork associated with the domain smile
Post edited by anders - Monday, 2014-05-26, 10:21 AM
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Domain Transfer » Domain .no (DNS server)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: