• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » Limitations (PHP Usage And Application)
Limitations
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 1 | 8:00 AM
The following is a list of limitations which have been introduced to the usage of PHP within the uCoz service. Please understand these are to improve system stability and security.

• The following functions are not permitted to be used at any time:
    • system calls (proc_open, proc_terminate, shell_exec, system etc)
    • low-leveled functions of file system work (dio_fcntl, dio_open, dio_read, dio_seek etc)
    • posix functions
    • shared memory functions
    • MySQL functions (mysql_stat, mysql_pconnect)

• The maximum size of scripts available to be uploaded to the PHP server is 10Mb.
  • The available disk space for an entire PHP account is 200Mb.
  • The maximum number of files which can be stored on 1 PHP directory is 200.
  • The maximum number of files which can be stored on the entire PHP account is 10 000.
  • The maximum execution time for a single PHP script is 25 seconds.

The limitations on disk space and the maximum of files available to be stored on the server can can be increased, but only when necessary and for a rational application. To do this you will need to write to technical support via the control panel.

Any further questions you have regarding the limitations applied to PHP usage can be asked here in this thread.
TKzHacks

Message # 2 | 2:44 PM
Why cant i connect to MySQL?? I can understand that System Calls have been disabled.. But why MySQL???
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 3 | 0:36 AM
TKzHacks, MySQL functions and accessibility have been disabled by the team. uCoz provide a ready-to-use service which does not require the editing of the database.

I do not believe access to MySQL is planned to be released anytime in the near future. You can still do quite a large amount with PHP usage in relation with the standard system. There are a number of examples that can be found here: http://phpexample.ucoz.com

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Davor24

Message # 4 | 2:48 PM
Is there a chance that in the future uCoz allow the full ( unlimited ) use of php scripts for premium users?
Sunny

Message # 5 | 2:52 PM
Davor24, at the moment we don't have such plans.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
osmanys

Message # 6 | 3:09 PM
Paradox,

Quote Paradox ()
There are a number of examples that can be found here: http://phpexample.ucoz.com

a short number you must say.

What if I want to associate each section of the publisher with an user, in this way all the entries that this user add goes to the section associated with him??

This is what I want

Attachments: 8464583.jpg (29.3 Kb)
uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » Limitations (PHP Usage And Application)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: