Page 1 of 11
uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » Can I integrate payment method of my country into uCoz
Can I integrate payment method of my country into uCoz
Good

Message # 1 | 2:40 PM
As thread title mention, I would like to enable PHP features and integrate payment of my country into some modules.
bigblog
*boops*

Message # 2 | 2:14 PM
Good, can you provide more information about the mentioned payment method/service? I personally don't think it's possible to use a custom payment method, but we'll see.
hey i'm joe, please don't call me on my real name because you're gonna misspell or mispronounce it and it drives me nuts
Good

Message # 3 | 0:16 AM
Thanks bigblog.

I mean I want to integrate with a payment gateway in my country (NL)- that I would like to add more fields in Stuff modules. When user add an entry, they have to fill 2 more fields (these fields will connect with payment gateway) - if they fill in correct, they will able to add the entry. Otherwise, they will be refused.

Please help! Thanks!
Post edited by Good - Monday, 2016-05-16, 0:17 AM
Paradox

Message # 4 | 5:24 PM
Good, I would personally recommend you work within the payment systems provided by the uCoz service. smile Modules outside of the E-Shop module may not have the required security restrictions implemented to ensure data security, and personal information, especially payment information, placed within insecure fields is a disaster waiting to happen.

Although it sounds like it would be possible, it would require a large amount of custom coding (most likely involving custom php function calls), and as I have said above, data security cannot be ensured which on today's internet isn't a necessarily safe way to conduct transactions or store user personal information.

Developer, Designer, Communicator.
Been here for 6 years and counting.
Visit me at alexmoloney.me.
uCoz Community » Additional Services » PHP and API on uCoz » Can I integrate payment method of my country into uCoz
Page 1 of 11
Search: