• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Maximum size of image limit wont work
Maximum size of image limit wont work
Ed05

Message # 1 | 8:14 PM
I went to control panel and i wanted to limit size of an image uploaded to module load but its not working. I set on
Maximum size of an image:
Defines size of each image, in Kilobytes, if the size of a full-sized image is not specified.
maximum size 20kb ,and other fields put on minimum size, just to try and i uploaded image with size 100kb successfully angry I want to system denie images larger than limit wich i put in cp. Im wondering, is this valid just for $IMG_URL$ code cause i use $IMG_URL1$,or does $IMG_URL$ conditition actyaly exist? Coz i try that code and i lost all images in module.
My users upload large hd images and i cant stop them every time, i must check every image in this way. How can i enable this option to limit size of uploaded image?
Below is image with default setings just to show what i mean.
Attachments: 6858689.png (34.5 Kb)

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Tuesday, 2015-04-21, 8:17 PM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 9:33 AM
Ed05, the limitations in the module settings does not apply to the site administrators. Did you try to upload images as a user?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 3 | 6:25 PM
Quote Sunny ()
the limitations in the module settings does not apply to the site administrators

i got it now, tnx for reply.

!
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Maximum size of image limit wont work
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: