• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » My website doesn't work, ERROR!!! (This webpage is not available)
My website doesn't work, ERROR!!!
cappadonna

Message # 1 | 10:15 AM
This webpage is not available

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
Post edited by cappadonna - Wednesday, 2015-12-02, 1:35 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 9:11 PM
cappadonna, I would be very very pleased, and I would be more than happy to help you if you would post the URL address of your site. We can't do anything without it.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
cappadonna

Message # 3 | 5:53 PM
"Specified domain name cannot be used in this system" why give's me that when i try to add dldzfr.com ?
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 0:19 AM
cappadonna, it was most probably blocked by the management due to violating the User Agreement. There isn't any way to attach this domain to your site.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Sunny

Message # 5 | 2:11 PM
cappadonna, bigblog is right. The domain is blocked in uCoz due to the previous violation of the User Agreement.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Cyberdasm

Message # 6 | 6:04 AM
Sunny, I have a problem in this website www.lizeal.xyz i cannot sign in even though I deleted all my cache and cookies in my browser. I even test it in the windows xp, 7, and I try it also in linux. Ive been in this error for 2 days as of now. What should any precautionary measures I must do in order that I can enter because I wanted to update all the pages and post articles necessarily before the 2016 came. Im hoping towards your positive response.

Best regards,
Algae Densing

1F4BF3B
Sunny

Message # 7 | 1:42 PM
Cyberdasm, I've just logged in to the website. Did you try to log in using another computer and network provider?
Cyberdasm

Message # 8 | 11:20 PM
Sunny, it still I cannot enter. My website loads when you click the facebook button, ucoz log in, and gmail log in button. But I cannot enter.

Added (2015-12-10, 11:20 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Ive try it in my VPN.

1F4BF3B
Sunny

Message # 9 | 1:17 PM
Cyberdasm, I would also suggest trying to clear cache, cookies or using another browser.
Cyberdasm

Message # 10 | 6:23 AM
Sunny
Quote Sunny ()
Cyberdasm, I would also suggest trying to clear cache, cookies or using another browser.

Ive already do that several times, But nothing happens.

I can login in this following website(they are all mine). Just like www.ashleyleanneluza.ml, testprogress.ucoz.com, and futureprospect.ucoz.com. In this 2 sites. www.lizeal.xyz (my main site) and cyberdasm.tk (my subdomain but not attached) I cannot enter both of it. I already deleted my cache and cookies, I also use my VPN, went to other town to test my site for the reason to test it in other ISP, but still I cannot enter. Kindly help me please.

Best regards,
Cyberdasm

Added (2015-12-13, 6:23 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Sunny, Can I still log-in even when I change the nameserver of my domain?

1F4BF3B
Post edited by Cyberdasm - Sunday, 2015-12-13, 0:00 AM
Sunny

Message # 11 | 2:32 PM
Cyberdasm, to which name servers are you going to change the domain settings? As long as the domain is successfully connected to your uCoz website, you shouldn't have problems logging in. However, for testing purposes you can try to log in through the system domain (to do this, disable redirection from the system domain to the connected one in the Common Settings).
Cyberdasm

Message # 12 | 11:49 PM
Sunny, I figure it out madam. Last 2 weeks ago I installed the nameserver of cloudflare into my domain not the uCoz domain the paid one. Their propaganda was so attracting that I try there services and anyway it is free of charge so i came into a solution to use it. After 3 days I cannot log-in to my site using this domain www.lizeal.xyz but I can log-in through www.algaedensing.ucoz.com. So I pm sir bigblog in facebook then we discuss about this matter. So I set that I will rewind or undo all what I did last before this error occurs. I deleted my site in the cloudflare service and I waited 4Hrs if the nameserver of uCoz will be activated in my website again. So my problem solve.

Thanks to you madam sunny, and sir bigblog for your support. Advanced Merry Christmas. 5 days to go.

1F4BF3B
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » My website doesn't work, ERROR!!! (This webpage is not available)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: