• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: bigblog  
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Is uCoz planning on implementing AMP in ucoz websites?
Is uCoz planning on implementing AMP in ucoz websites?
khen

Message # 1 | 12:35 PM
As a uCoz user for 8 years, may I know if uCoz intends to develop a module or plugin (feature) that can AMPed (Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages) their website?

There are no updates in uCoz (no uKit) nowadays.

We would like to know the future of uCoz. What are its current plan and goals?

And may we know any bad news about uCoz company? I'm just curious sad

Post edited by khen - Thursday, 2018-02-22, 12:43 PM
Gromov

Message # 2 | 8:14 AM
Hello khen,

First of all, I must warn you, that I don't have any 'bad' news for you about the uCoz company smile As you know the ICO of ours is taking place and is doing pretty good.

Also, there are updates for both uCoz and uKit (actually two for uKit)

As for the
AMPed (Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages)
I've forwarded your suggestion to our development team and they will consider the possibility of adding it to uCoz.

Also, you have asked about some major updates, as far as I know, this year the Online Shop module will migrate to the new CP and the universal module is in cards as well.

Besides, since you're a VIP user you can contact a manager in charge directly and he'll do his best to provide you with all the answers.
Gromov

Message # 3 | 10:31 AM
khen, I have an update regarding the AMP request, it will be implemented (at the moment I can't exactly tell in which form it will be though) approximately it may take a month or a two maybe.

+ a lot of updates & bugfixes are also on the way, so just stay tuned and if you have any suggestions or 'wishes' just let us know and we'll forward everything to the technical division for a consideration.
khen

Message # 4 | 3:24 AM
Gromov, that's great news Gromov. I'm very happy to know that uCoz is moving forward. And I'll be happy to stay with uCoz for centuries. cool

I'm badly hoping that AMP will be implemented in uCoz as soon as possible. As Google announced that "page speed will be a ranking factor in mobile search results starting July 2018. Mobile users outpace the number of desktop users.

Attachments: 4138027.png (62.2 Kb)

Post edited by khen - Monday, 2018-02-26, 3:39 AM
Gromov

Message # 5 | 6:06 AM
khen, We have some time until the July, though)) Stay tuned Khen, more updates are on the way.
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 6 | 6:53 PM
Gromov, very good move, i like that!
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
uCoz Community » Communication » uCoz Discussions » Is uCoz planning on implementing AMP in ucoz websites?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: