• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Video » channels in video module (how to choose a channel in entry from my channels list?)
channels in video module
hezz

Message # 1 | 2:47 PM
I've made some channels categories including channels but when i try to add video i can only choose to put it in my user channel but i can't utilize any of the channels i have created...

Pls. advice
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:23 PM
hezz, to channels, created via CP, videos can only be added via CP as well: Entry Management -> Entry channels -> Edit.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
NTP

Message # 3 | 11:59 PM
Quote Sunny ()
to channels, created via CP, videos can only be added via CP as well: Entry Management -> Entry channels -> Edit.

So I try that, and any control panel created channels don't appear.

First off, channel categories are greyed out and can't be selected:

And if I try to edit an entry's channel, no channels appear. It just says -List of channels-, and upon clicking, nothing appears.

Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Sunny

Message # 4 | 11:55 AM
Quote NTP ()
First off, channel categories are greyed out and can't be selected:

It looks like you have one channel category - Test Category - and it is selectable. Did you try to click on it? What happens?

Quote NTP ()
And if I try to edit an entry's channel, no channels appear. It just says -List of channels-, and upon clicking, nothing appears.

This issue has already been forwarded to the developers.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Video » channels in video module (how to choose a channel in entry from my channels list?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: