• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » SEO Module » Unique Title, Description, Keywords for Posts
Unique Title, Description, Keywords for Posts
Sunny

Message # 1 | 8:56 AM
Note: Unique Title, Description, Keywords are available only in the PRO version of the module.

The option can be activated in Control Panel > SEO Module > Premium settings > Unique Title, Description, Keywords.

To set unique Title, Description, Keywords for a post, do the following:
  • Choose a module and open the new post page:

• You will see a new option at the bottom of the new post form – Set custom URL, Title, Description, Keywords. Click on it and the fields to enter the meta tags will appear below:

Note:
  • In Photo Albums the meta tags can be specified only when editing a photo

• The Online Games module requires one additional modification of its templates ► [ View the guide ]

This way you can specify unique Title, Description, Keywords for a post. However, for the entered meta tags to be displayed in the post, you need to make a one-time change to the website templates. See the guides for different modules below.

Attachments: 2865976.png (26.8 Kb) · 8160579.png (37.3 Kb)

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 2 | 10:17 AM
If you click on Set custom URL, Title, Description, Keywords and nothing happens, go to Control Panel > Design customization > Online Games > Post adding/editing form, find the following code:

Code
<?if($MODER_OPT_FL$)?>
    <tr><td class="manTd1">$MODER_OPT_SIGN$:</td><td class="manTd2">$MODER_OPT_FL$</td></tr>
    <tr><td height="10" class="manTdSep" colspan="2"><hr class="manHr" /></td></tr>
<?endif?>

and add the following line below the code:

Code
<?if($META_FIELDS$)?>$META_FIELDS$<?endif?>

The end result should be as follows:

Code
<?if($MODER_OPT_FL$)?>
    <tr><td class="manTd1">$MODER_OPT_SIGN$:</td><td class="manTd2">$MODER_OPT_FL$</td></tr>
    <tr><td height="10" class="manTdSep" colspan="2"><hr class="manHr" /></td></tr>
<?endif?><?if($META_FIELDS$)?>$META_FIELDS$<?endif?>

elwebmaster2009

Message # 3 | 4:45 AM
If you want Google will rank well in search engine optimization it must be optimized. The Meta Title should be 57 characters maximum and the goal description 156 characters, otherwise when you see the results you will see it cut. Also do not forget that you must capture the user, that will increase the CTR of your Web and climb positions.
fadly

Message # 4 | 4:56 PM
its only for premium and why u not give to free ? coz many use ucoz for free.. if for premium maybe people use wordpress
Sunny

Message # 5 | 5:49 PM
fadly, some of the options in the SEO Module are available only for premium users because those options consume a lot of server resources.
lorentblanc2017

Message # 6 | 7:19 PM
its only for premium and http://www.baloune.com/guide-sante-des-chats]assurance chat why u not give to free ? coz many use ucoz for free.. if for premium maybe people use wordpress

Hello!
If I can't afford to pay for the prenium and i just want to stay in the free mode, do i risk to be banned!?
Thanks!
Cyberdasm

Message # 7 | 4:08 AM
lorentblanc2017, what do you mean madam? I think sunny comments was all about the payments and it doesn't talk about banning a website. So far you couldn't use that module feature when you aren't a premium user. In your case you can't be banned when you are abiding the ToS of uCoz service.

fadly, I would recommend to you if you wanted to have a costumizable meta for seo purposes in a free user mode or agreement you could use the blank strings such as authors website and so on and so forth to achieve your goals. Since Having a seo module without a business or for personal use is expensive. Though your code is more cleaner when using that said feature but you could achieve your goal without that module. I would repeat that you could achieve it without the help of that module and that is by using the conditional operators.

Best regards,
cyberdasm.

1F4BF3B
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » SEO Module » Unique Title, Description, Keywords for Posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: