• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Mass users transfer/removal
Mass users transfer/removal
Natashko

Message # 1 | 4:06 PM
Mass users removal can be accomplished in Control panel » Main » Users » Mass users removal

Mass users removal feature should be used to clear the base from inactive users (those, who do not visit your website).

Users are selected by the registration date/last visit, group, activity and e-mail confirmation.

Attention! Removed users cannot be restored!

Low activity means less than 10 messages on the forum and less than 4 comments on the whole site.
Click "Find users" to see the list of users which satisfy the selected criteria. And press “Apply” to remove the selected users.

Mass users transfer feature is used for bulk transfer of users from one group to the other. Users are selected by the same criteria.

The only difference is that you select “Transfer” in the field “Action”. You also need to indicate the group you want users to be transferred to.

Click "Find users" to see the list of users which satisfy the selected criteria. And press “Apply” to transfer the selected users.

defaultNick0155

Message # 2 | 4:06 PM
A user once PMed me on my board, speaking of a "collaboration" where users of one board are given their account on another. Is there any truth to this?
CoffeeCone

Message # 3 | 4:06 PM
As far as I know, you only have the option to mass transfer to another user group or mass delete. You can do it via:

http://yourwebsite.ucoz.com/panel/?a=users;l=usdel

Be careful when using that though.

"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Post edited by shadowslash - Saturday, 2011-03-05, 4:49 AM
Animorph

Message # 4 | 4:06 PM
shadowslash, is correct , i have never heard of anything that you described
To busy building a passive income online ;)
CoffeeCone

Message # 5 | 4:07 PM
If you want, you can post that feature here to suggest it to the uCoz team but be sure to follow the posting rules so that your post won't get ignored.
"Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer 6." - Microsoft || Join the cause. Help your friends.

Natashko

Message # 6 | 4:07 PM
defaultNick0155, what do you mean by "collaboration"? Maybe if you describe the requested feature with more details I will be able to say whether it exists or not.
Good

Message # 7 | 11:05 AM
Is there any way to transfer user from Checked group back to User?

As I need this for some VIP accounts, their account will be transferred back after a period of time.
Sunny

Message # 8 | 2:37 PM
Good, the mass transfer feature can be used to transfer Checked to Users (if the existing criteria will be enough for you).
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
kankukong

Message # 9 | 2:40 PM
In this : Mass user transfer/removal

When i choose Last visit on 2 days , or 3, 4, 5,... days ( not 1 day)
so
Find user is not working , i can not find and can not apply it !

althought , i have a lot of user so this user visit my website ago 2 days, ago 3 days, and .....
i have checked
so have a error in Mass user transfer/removal

please help me fix it !!!

Post edited by kankukong - Friday, 2016-07-29, 2:42 PM
adnet

Message # 10 | 2:27 AM
Hello kankukong,

Please remove tick in E-mail is not confirmed and try again.
kankukong

Message # 11 | 7:47 AM
Quote adnet ()
Hello kankukong,

Please remove tick in E-mail is not confirmed and try again.

Thanks you so much
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Mass users transfer/removal
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: