• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » HIDDED BUG DETECTED. PROMPT ACTION REQUIRED.
HIDDED BUG DETECTED. PROMPT ACTION REQUIRED.
Soldierheart

Message # 1 | 10:36 AM
I have experienced this on every website i have ever created in Ucoz system. Actually many of them.

1)Happens on PDA versions. When a user enters wrong information in the log in form using a mobile device, hes redirected to a very weird page that does not exist and therefore un editable. Try it on my website www.primedateinc.com/pda OR your website which i do not know.

2)Users who are locally authorized experience auto log off when trying to access a module which guests are not allowed to view. They have to log in again to access the module.
NB: This happens to all my websites, and my friend's websites.

3)Ucoz has links that do not totally work on some computers at certain times. A good example is the log in link. This also apply to the ucoz official website it self. BAD IMAGE*.

We users want perfect things. If those bugs are not corrected in time we shall consider uCoz as inefficient. GOD BLESS YOU
Sunny

Message # 2 | 3:17 PM
Soldierheart, we will check the described issues and I will get back to you.

Quote Soldierheart ()
3)Ucoz has links that do not totally work on some computers at certain times. A good example is the log in link. This also apply to the ucoz official website it self. BAD IMAGE*.

Please provide some examples of such links and describe what exactly you mean by them not working. Not clickable? Do not open?

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 1:22 PM
Quote Soldierheart ()
1)Happens on PDA versions. When a user enters wrong information in the log in form using a mobile device, hes redirected to a very weird page that does not exist and therefore un editable. Try it on my website www.primedateinc.com/pda OR your website which i do not know.

Users are redirected to /index/1-0-1 , this is the 'User login page' template.

Quote Soldierheart ()
2)Users who are locally authorized experience auto log off when trying to access a module which guests are not allowed to view. They have to log in again to access the module.
NB: This happens to all my websites, and my friend's websites.

I can't confirm the problem. Please create a test account on your website, provide the login data (you can PM me the data) and the link to the module closed for Guests.

Clyde

Message # 4 | 2:18 PM
Users are redirected to /index/1-0-1 , this is the 'User login page' template.

yes, that's where the pda entry @Soldierheart's sends me to when I entered wrong user and pass.
I wasn't sent to any weird page ... also tried the feature @ my site and it referred me to /index/1-0-1 also.

Ucoz Website Since 2009
Soldierheart

Message # 5 | 4:41 PM
Sunny, thank you for your assistance on the pda log in. Iam going to PM you the test user log in details.
another issue is about broken links especially the log in link that calls the pop up window with the log in form. Most of the time it does not respond. I thought the issue was with my browser and i kept on clearing it but it failed. Most of users on my website report to me the same problem. When they try to log on using the desktop version, the browser redirects them to a page with the heading saying "the html document has no information associated with it bla bla bla" and whenever this happens, admin bars both on the website and in the control panel go missing. On top of that, i can not add, edit or delete something with in the control panel associated with pop up windows. I use latest versions of opera and firefox, i have tried to restore default templates and trying on different computers but the problem persists. I am losing traffic because of this
Sunny

Message # 6 | 2:47 PM
Soldierheart, ok, waiting for the login details. And please clarify which of the problems happen in a desktop browser and which on a mobile device.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » HIDDED BUG DETECTED. PROMPT ACTION REQUIRED.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: