• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Users Helppp!!! (users options)
Users Helppp!!!
IAM

Message # 1 | 2:52 AM
1. How can my site user delete their social account

2. How to allow guest to send private message to user
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 2 | 3:30 AM
IAM, since you're using social login, then it's safe to assume that you have users with uID account.

1. You cannot delete uID users. You can, however, move them to the blocked group.
2. Not possible. Why do you need it anyway? Maybe we can try making a workaround.
IAM

Message # 3 | 4:58 PM
Eriko, no my users wont have uID account...they will just directly login with social account

1. I don't want to delete...i want them to have ability to delete their own account (seems lawful)

2. I have multiple purpose local site...whose purpose is also to allow user post their ads...so i want to allow guest to contact user for their ads...makes it lot convenient and useful
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 4 | 5:18 PM
Quote IAM ()
no my users wont have uID account

Eriko is correct. When a user logs in to a uCoz site via a social account, he/she is registering to uID.

Quote IAM ()
1. I don't want to delete...i want them to have ability to delete their own account (seems lawful)

They can delete them own profile at http://guid.uid.me but the user will be not deleted from your site, so you will have to use Mass user transfer/delete feature after a uID profile is deleted by the user itself.

Quote IAM ()
2. I have multiple purpose local site...whose purpose is also to allow user post their ads...so i want to allow guest to contact user for their ads...makes it lot convenient and useful

It's not possible with the current system tools.

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
IAM

Message # 5 | 5:51 PM
bigblog, Eriko, Thanks
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Users Helppp!!! (users options)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: