uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Auto-transfer (automatic change of user group)
Auto-transfer
Waterstars

Message # 46 | 2:17 AM

Sorry bother

How this auto transfer system working, seems none of my user has been transfered...

Attachments: 5650928.jpg (52.8 Kb) · 5779664.jpg (5.6 Kb)
Sunny

Message # 47 | 11:51 AM
Waterstars, is it still not working? Just to make sure - are user's posts forum posts or comments? If it still does not work provide the website URL.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
amatek

Message # 48 | 4:23 PM
Quote (Sunny)
Waterstars, is it still not working? Just to make sure - are user's posts forum posts or comments? If it still does not work provide the website URL.

Hi. I am having the same problem with my site. Users under the "User" group cannot create new threads/polls unless I manually transfer them to the "checked" group. How can I make the transfer automatic? I have tried all possible and reasonable combinations in the auto transfer options but it still does not work. My site is www.grudgeuation.com
Thanks.
Sunny

Message # 49 | 12:41 PM
Quote (amatek)
Users under the "User" group cannot create new threads/polls unless

If you want them to be able to do this, you can edit group permissions.

As for auto-transfer, at the moment there are no conditions set in your settings. Set the conditions and also note that a user is auto-transferred within 30-60 minutes after the conditions are fulfilled.

Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 50 | 2:41 PM
Quote (Sunny)
that a user is auto-transferred within 30-60 minutes after the conditions are fulfilled.

My condition is just "with confirmed e-mail only." After confirming the e-mail, will we still wait 30-60 mins to get the transfer done? Just wondering.
Sunny

Message # 51 | 2:49 PM
YamiTatsuro, most probably yes.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 52 | 1:35 AM
Sunny, nope. 6 hours, and the transfer wasn't completed. O.o
Post edited by YamiTatsuro - Friday, 2013-09-27, 1:47 AM
Sunny

Message # 53 | 8:56 AM
YamiTatsuro, provide the website address and usernames of the users that weren't transferred.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 54 | 3:36 PM
Sunny, I moved them to the other group manually, and changed the conditions; I'll prompt you again if the new users won't be transferred automatically.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site Users » Auto-transfer (automatic change of user group)
Search: