• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » how to make own .html pages for new sub menu (need help)
how to make own .html pages for new sub menu
irawanucoz

Message # 1 | 9:50 PM
anyone here can teach me for making a new menu with own .html for new menu?
we can make new menu on site builder n drag n drop
n the sample is using other url
but the what i want to do is making a new menu with our url
just example :
1. i have music menu on the top n this music menu's using file catalog place
2. n then i wanna make like index from alphabet A-Z, n when im pressing the A it's has a link on the new pages wich one has music with A from the front words

music menu (using file catalog/blog etc) > index alphabet music file from A-Z (for direct link) > new pages after clicking the Alphabet who has same words on the front.
is that possible?
i think it's possible for making a new custom .html file n then upload it on the file manager n used the link for redirect that one.
but the problem is the global block menu etc cant be spawn.
so bassicaly the template's normal doesnt have a problem, but the others menu is not appear because this global on new html page's is not connected to others global
so the new page's appearing this one become normal text (not summon it)
$GLOBAL_TOP$
$GLOBAL_MENU$
$GLOBAL_DEMO$
$CONTENT$
$GLOBAL_CLEFTER$
$GLOBAL_REKLAMA$
$GLOBAL_REKLAMAS$
$GLOBAL_REKLAMASS$
$POWERED_BY$

i make this one, using the same script from the other one (original script from file catalog)
any idea to fix it? for making the global can be connected to the new html file on file manader *using same script
Attachments: 3314794.jpg (464.4 Kb) · 3619162.jpg (304.7 Kb)
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 2 | 10:09 PM
irawanucoz, uCoz variables don't work in static HTML files and it's not possible to make them work.
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
irawanucoz

Message # 3 | 9:22 AM
aw...
any alternative idea?
for making a sub menu pages without using others url site?

Added (2015-09-27, 9:22 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote bigblog ()
irawanucoz, uCoz variables don't work in static HTML files and it's not possible to make them work.

ok problem solve i do some of experiments n i can create my own page with html file
i cant connect the link variable global block on normal html so i just make it all to be one (become manual), make it to be one without link variable ucoz.
but i can make it on my own well it's like a manual but no problem it's just for some of new menu
Post edited by irawanucoz - Sunday, 2015-09-27, 9:24 AM
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Page Editor » how to make own .html pages for new sub menu (need help)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: