uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » User group permissions (access permissions, premoderation)
User group permissions
Balrog

Message # 16 | 6:37 AM
Hi NTP & Tommy ... I managed to stumble across the problem ... even though the user privilages all showed as being able to access the download section in the USER part of the CP, they where not the same in the FILE CATALOG section. I had to go into the FC management area and check all the boxes for download, view, etc, for the same as the user section???

SO ... what's that all about??? I thought that setting user privilages would set itself to all the areas listed, but thats not the case? U then need to go to that section and set the same privilages to the user account? Confused.com sounds about right ... Thanks for looking ... Balrog

Post edited by Balrog - Tuesday, 2009-12-08, 6:38 AM
Sunny

Message # 17 | 9:39 AM
Balrog, that's because users often wish to have separate catalog sections for certain groups only. That's why we have such settings. Nothing confusing.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
fsdfds

Message # 18 | 10:57 AM
How to make the site catalog page and should not be approved as soon as they have to be approved?
Instead of having to wait for the other moderators will review their stories?
For me, it is necessary on the page that you do not approve
Sunny

Message # 19 | 2:23 PM
Solved via PM. Had to disable pre-moderation.
Remember

Message # 20 | 9:05 AM
Hello guys, can you help me ? I want to let the visitors of my site to browse the catalog,but just to see the titles and short descriptions,and not to acces the full description and content of that article!

Is that possible ? And if it is,please tell me wacko

Dartz

Message # 21 | 10:14 AM
It is possible by using conditional operators.

http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/37-471-1

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
Remember

Message # 22 | 11:26 AM
hmm..ok, but though, there is not a code to "don't let the visitors here" ...
<?if($GROUP_ID$=3 or $GROUP_ID$=4)?>text<?endif?>

could i introduce this in file catalog/ design /page with full text and comments ? ok,but i'll introduce group 1,23,4, and 251,these are my groups on the site. So if i introduce this,it will let these members in and kick the visitors out?

Dartz

Message # 23 | 11:38 AM
Quote (Remember)
hmm..ok, but though, there is not a code to "don't let the visitors here" ...
There is. It's called: <?if($USER_LOGGED_IN$)?> Be attentive.

Remember

Message # 24 | 11:49 AM
i saw it,but i do not know what to type to kick the visitors out from "page with full text and comments" sad
Dartz

Message # 25 | 12:46 PM
<?if($USER_LOGGED_IN$)?>

Content of full entry and comments.

<?else?>

Text which can see only guests.

<?endif?>

Remember

Message # 26 | 1:20 PM
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!! it was really helpful,thank you biggrin
johndoe

Message # 27 | 6:10 PM
Hello, i 'm not sure if i'm posting in the right section , if not, sorry

I noticed that once someone posts in the Ad board the ad need to be authorized otherwise it won't appear.
I've tried solving this but it seems that there is no section to switch the authorization off or i'm just missing it

So, is there a way for members to post and the ads to appear without the need of someone authorizing ? In the Ad board section

Tommy

Message # 28 | 4:13 AM
johndoe, Cp - Users - User Groups - Select the User group - +AD Board - Pre-moderate new entries (must be verified) ↓ - Check out this option.

Scubs, he isn't talking about security code.

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
thisplace

Message # 29 | 9:18 PM
Hi!

I want to put files within 'File Catalog' that i dont want non members to obtain...

How can i restrict this part to Registered Members only!

Thanks

Sunny

Message # 30 | 8:15 AM
thisplace, you can edit user groups permissions for Guests in Control Panel -> Users -> User groups.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » User group permissions (access permissions, premoderation)
Search: