uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » User group permissions (access permissions, premoderation)
User group permissions
Blazer

Message # 46 | 8:15 PM
Superstar, Change your user permissions ( CP » Main » Users » User groups » Set permissions for all groups )

If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
Superstar

Message # 47 | 8:44 PM
Blazer, Blazer, Thanks. It worked. I will make you a moderator of my site.
Post edited by Superstar - Wednesday, 2011-08-24, 8:54 PM
Natashko

Message # 48 | 9:21 AM
Superstar, please post your messages in the proper board next time. This question clearly belongs to Site Users. And use search before posting. I think this thread might be helpful: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/10-13848-1 Thank you.
Danzii

Message # 49 | 8:39 AM
Hi,
I created New user group. But it group cant see home page. it shows Your user group is prohibited from doing this action. Address all your questions to site administrator.
I checked my all permission. But i didn't find anything wrong. What should i do?
lilu

Message # 50 | 12:12 PM
Danzii, provide please the URL to your website and specify what`s the name of the group you have created and pages of what modules users of this group cannot see.

smile
Danzii

Message # 51 | 12:59 PM
thanks, I understand now. tongue
Post edited by Danzii - Monday, 2011-11-28, 1:11 PM
lilu

Message # 52 | 4:03 PM
Danzii, okay, glad to hear it happy
WillPittenger

Message # 53 | 8:33 PM
Is there a way to unsubscribe from this thread? I don't see any buttons.
Will Pittenger
o_lisovenko
ico.ukit.com

Message # 54 | 5:03 AM
WillPittenger, your subscribe was canceled
Ed05

Message # 55 | 2:02 AM
Hello. I have moderators for my site and i want that this group have option to upload files and use it in content on my site but i dont want to that group use file menager cause its dangerous for me cause i dont trust every one. How to reslove this problem
!
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 56 | 6:38 AM
Ed05, the only alternative is to use a site module (File Manager) and output the links for your moderators to use.
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Ed05

Message # 57 | 10:26 PM
Paradox, where to output links from file menager, its so anoying if i have to output every link, for examle subtitles for movies or images on some page where moderators can copu and paste them... i have a lot of subtitles and its not easy job. thanks anyway
!
Sunny

Message # 58 | 2:37 PM
Ed05, I can also suggest the following: create a common account on some file hosting service, and give the login details to your moderators. In this case all their uploaded files will be hosted in one place and you won't need to worry about the security of your website.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Ed05

Message # 59 | 1:44 PM
Sunny, Good idea, i did not think about that. I think that will work super,thanks!

Added (2013-12-22, 7:44 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Sunny, i have problem, i listen to you and my moderators have access to file menager on another ucoz website but the problem is that when they put subtitles to another file menager my site wont read, i for some reason can't read subtitles from another site, it read just images wacko

!
Sunny

Message # 60 | 1:46 PM
Ed05, as far as I remember you are using a script. What about the links in the script? Are they absolute or relative? Anyway I will need some examples (links to entries with subtitles from the external website).
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » File Catalog, Site Catalog, Publisher, Ad Board, Online Games » User group permissions (access permissions, premoderation)
Search: