• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Eriko  
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Renaming (Renaming the page...?)
Renaming
SummerCatz

Message # 1 | 12:11 PM
Where it says "Photo Album" next to the other pages for the site, is it possible to edit this and make it say something else? So instead of it reading across ("/" indicates new page) Home/ Forum/Guestbook/ FAQ/ Photo Album it would say Home/ Forum/ Guestbook/ FAQ/ [Insert Different Name for Photo Album] ?

My site to use for reference if needed: www.fortress.ucoz.com

Thanks for any help. I understand if it may not be possible sad

~ SummerCatz

Please stop by my site, www.fortress.com I would really really appreciate it if you joined! :D
Post edited by SummerCatz - Friday, 2013-01-04, 12:11 PM
Sunny

Message # 2 | 2:13 PM
SummerCatz, as far as I understand you want to change the title "Photo Albums" on your site menu? You can do this with the help of the Site Menu Builder. Please see the tutorial here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/8-5638-1
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
SummerCatz

Message # 3 | 10:12 AM
Sunny, thanks. However, I found a much simpler way by going into Builder and then clicking the settings wrench above the "main menu" thing. After that, I just clicked the editing pencil next to the words "Photo Album" and changed it as needed. biggrin

Thanks though.

~SummerCatz

~ SummerCatz

Please stop by my site, www.fortress.com I would really really appreciate it if you joined! :D
dense

Message # 4 | 5:02 AM
For me i prefer the sunny suggestion because when you use the suggestion of summercat your first container of your website will be distract and you will be got an error of the code.
http://algaedensing.ucoz.com
Sunny

Message # 5 | 12:04 PM
SummerCatz, yes, that's the other way to access Site Menu Builder smile

dense, nothing will go wrong if you click the right button:

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » Renaming (Renaming the page...?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: