• Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Eriko  
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » How to protect photos from copying.Watermark (right click block and other solutions)
How to protect photos from copying.Watermark
hslee81

Message # 1 | 9:03 AM
How to avoid other people "copy photo? Can't right click copy. What is the step to do this?
-
Sunny

Message # 2 | 9:59 AM
hslee81, use "Right Click Block" widget.
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Tommy

Message # 3 | 6:22 PM
Guys i know we can disable right click using the widget. Still people can download the photo when they click "view photo in real size" under the photos. It will open the photo in a new page and there they can right click and use the save image as option to download the photo.

I want to know is there any way we can stop this. I need your help guys.

Thanks in advance cool

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
Sunny

Message # 4 | 8:41 AM
Vinothdazzlin, well yes the widget is not working on that page and I am not sure whether any other script will help. You can simply remove the link "View photo in real size" (it is in "Page with a full-size photo and comments" template), or you can manually put a larger watermark on all images (it won't prevent copying but will make it useless).
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Tommy

Message # 5 | 8:48 AM
Sunny,

I have restricted the access for users to view the photo in real size. We have an option to set permission for all groups in CP.

In that i have restricted the access for users, guest, friends, checked to view photo in real size. So that even if they click the link it will ask them to contact administrator.

So i think it'll be fine for me..... Anyways thanks for your suggestion.... I'll try the watermark method if it suits me i'll go for it.

Thanks sunny!!! thumb

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see, I have friends in both places"
hslee81

Message # 6 | 4:18 AM
Sorry, may i know where is the option?
-
Tommy

Message # 7 | 4:23 AM
hslee81,

You can disable right click option for your site by adding a block and select the widget "Right click".

You can add a block using the builder menu in your site.

Tears

Message # 8 | 10:05 AM
Hi, sorry to interrupt.

Anyone knows if it's possible to restrict access to the files uploaded to my file manager such that only I can access. I mean for example, www.yoursite.ucoz.com/images/example.jpg -> the folder 'images is restricted but the jpg file is not. Any idea how to restrict access to the file itself also?

Really thanks in advance.

Armaros

Message # 9 | 3:33 PM
Quote (Tears)
Any idea how to restrict access to the file itself also?
No.
Hybrid4525

Message # 10 | 3:20 AM
Just use this smple code as ur <body>

<body oncontextmenu="return false;">

Tommy

Message # 11 | 3:30 AM
Hybrid4525, Do you have any problem following the rules.

Don't bump in old threads.

xoxoDiana

Message # 12 | 7:36 PM
so i want to post photos ...the visitors to see them but can not save them in their computers biggrin it's possible?
Dartz

Message # 13 | 11:13 PM
There is no such feature and I doubt there ever will be. I mean generally.

Everything can be cracked, over internet nothing is protected. It's stage.

[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
xoxoDiana

Message # 14 | 10:32 AM
sad i know some sites that are protected but anyway thx smile
Dartz

Message # 15 | 10:33 AM
I can get image from any "protected" website. There is no way to protect.
[... With uCoz since December 2 2007 ...]
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Photo Albums » How to protect photos from copying.Watermark (right click block and other solutions)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: