uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Help on Site News
Help on Site News
pro

Message # 121 | 6:45 PM
here is my code could you please explain
Code

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="eBlock">
<tr><td width="90%"><div class="eTitle"><div style="float:right;font-size:9px;">$ADD_TIME$ $MODER_PANEL$</div>$ENTRY_NAME$</div></td></tr>
<tr><td class="eMessage">$MESSAGE$ <a href="$OTHER2$">$TITLE$</a><br/><a href="$OTHER1$" title="Download">Download link</a> <?if($ATTACHMENTS$)?><div style="text-align:left;" class="eAttach"><!--<s3172>-->Attachments<!--</s>-->: $ATTACHMENTS$</div><?endif?></td></tr>
<tr><td colspan="2" class="eDetails">

Added (2011-03-23, 12:45 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I have done this

Code
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="eBlock">
<tr><td width="90%"><div class="eTitle"><div style="float:right;font-size:9px;">$ADD_TIME$ $MODER_PANEL$</div>$ENTRY_NAME$</div></td></tr>
<tr><td width="80%"><div class="eTitle"><div style="float:right;font-size:8px;"></div>$OTHER2$</div></td></tr>

<tr><td class="eMessage">$MESSAGE$ <a href="$OTHER1$" title="Download">Download link</a> <?if($ATTACHMENTS$)?><div style="text-align:left;" class="eAttach"><!--<s3172>-->Attachments<!--</s>-->: $ATTACHMENTS$</div><?endif?></td></tr>

check my site first entry
http://mymp3.dmon.com

you will see "Dr. Dre feat Eminem & skyler grey"
click on it then you will see
"Dr. Dre feat Eminem & skyler grey
I need a doctor
Download link"

but what i want is that both "Dr. Dre feat Eminem & skyler grey" & "I need a doctor" appear on main page in two lines
and Ist one with that flower as in my website and other one without it.

Please check cry

Thanks in advance for helping me.

Animorph

Message # 122 | 7:28 PM
Quote (Natashko)
go to CP->Design->Design management(templates)->Site news->Appearance of entries->add $OTHER2$ after

Code
<a href="$ENTRY_URL$">$TITLE$</a>

do this step and then it will work correctly

To busy building a passive income online ;)
emseed

Message # 123 | 8:29 AM
on our main page, we have two containers on the sides, which you can see here http://www.realhiphopforever.com/

but when you click on one of the news posts, the second container on the right doesn't show, can anyone help with this?

here is what i mean

http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/news/dj_premier_vs_pete_rock_round_1_full/2011-03-26-3007

^ notice the container on the right doesn't show on the news post

Animorph

Message # 124 | 11:00 AM
emseed, did you try to restore your template ?

CP ---> Design ---> Design management (templates) ---> your module ---> Page with entry full text and its comments ---> restore default template , and after that , you must place the facebook plugin correctly because that is moving you design

pro

Message # 125 | 5:26 PM
How to change default "Add news entry" ?
Animorph

Message # 126 | 7:34 AM
1.pro, go to your website , then you will see at the bottom of your page this icon , click it and you will edit your page, now afte rthat just search for the word Add news entry and change it
pro

Message # 127 | 8:09 AM
Hi guys

"Add new entry" is not appearing . what i do?

pls help:(
Natashko

Message # 128 | 9:05 AM
pro, go to Control panel->Page Editor->Home page->click "Change" button in the shape of a screwdriver->embed the code:
Code
<a href="$ADD_ENTRY_LINK$">text</a>
and Save
o_lisovenko
ico.ukit.com

Message # 129 | 11:14 AM
I have blog entries on blogger that I want to import to my blog on ucoz. Is that possible?
Unfortunately this is not possible.
pro

Message # 130 | 9:51 AM
Help needed. I want some one who can help me. First check my site
Code
mymp3.dmon.com
It show

Artist name
song name

but only artist name is clickable. I want that song name should be clickable. ANd when some one click on it and entry page open then the title name should by like this

Code
Song name - artist name download free @mymp3

Added (2011-10-17, 3:18 Am)
OK don't answer above question i delete my site now i will make a new one. biggrin

Added (2011-10-17, 3:51 Am)
So i Made new site now i want your help respected administrators.

1.first there is option "adding new entry" I want it to appear "add new song".

2. During adding new song there should be only three option as below

Artist Name
Song Name
Url

3. I want that whenever some one add new song url it should direct to mp3 file that is .mp3 ( that mean direct link) And
Other than direct link there should be other link can also be added which is not direct that means user can submit direct link or link of those site which i allow only.

4. After entry submited the entry page title should be like this " Song name - artist name - Download free@mysite"

5. And last entry should appear like this
Song name
Artist name
and both songname and aritist name should be clickable and lead to entry page.

I Know i asked to much but I want that I make all changes quickly so after that i can focus on my site promotion and seo.
Last time i made a site and i asked many things in part and for 2 or 3 months i got away and i forgot all the things that i did and have to do to my site so i don't want to do that mistake again. Thanks

Thanks in advance. smile

Natashko

Message # 131 | 10:03 AM
pro,
Quote (pro)
So i Made new site now i want your help respected administrators.

Provide the name of the website you are referring to. Specify the module you use.
pro

Message # 132 | 10:09 AM
newsongs.ucoz.net

where to find module i think its 331.
Natashko

Message # 133 | 10:44 AM
pro,
Quote (pro)
.first there is option "adding new entry" I want it to appear "add new song".

Go to CP->Substitution of default phrases->module->Adding new entry->change-> change it and save the changes at the bottom
Quote (pro)
2. During adding new song there should be only three option as below

First go to CP->module->Module settings->Fields of a new entry form->select the three fields you want to use and then change their names in "Substitution of default phrase" section.
Quote (pro)
I want that whenever some one add new song url it should direct to mp3 file that is .mp3 ( that mean direct link) And
Other than direct link there should be other link can also be added which is not direct that means user can submit direct link or link of those site which i allow only.

I am not sure I understand. Please rephrase.
4,5 - please specify the module you are going to use. (Publisher, Blog etc)
pro

Message # 134 | 11:15 AM
Code
4. After entry submited the entry page title should be like this " Song name - artist name - Download free@mysite"

I mean when anyone go to entry then entry's page title should be like this suppost song is akon smack that then its should look like this on title ( which shown in brwoser top)

Code
Smack that - akon download free@newsongs

Module is news

one more thing can change "news" to "Song"?

Added (2011-10-17, 5:15 Am)
like on this site check your browser top you will see

Code
Help on site News(9) - Site News & Blog -............................"

and in for step 5 go to mymp3.dmon.com you will see there song entry like this

Artist Name
Song Name

to go to entry you have to click on artist name but i want that user click on anyone and go to entry page that mean both should be clickable.
Natashko

Message # 135 | 1:33 PM
pro,
Quote (pro)
I mean when anyone go to entry then entry's page title should be like this suppost song is akon smack that then its should look like this on title ( which shown in brwoser top)

Go to CP->Design->Design management (templates)->Site News->Page with entry full text and its comments->find $ENTRY_NAME$ and substitute it with $ENTRY_NAME$ - dollar code of the field with the song name - Download free@mysite

Quote (pro)
to go to entry you have to click on artist name but i want that user click on anyone and go to entry page that mean both should be clickable.

Go to CP->Design->Design management (templates)->News->Appearance of entries->put the dollar code of the field with song name between
Code
<a href="$ENTRY_URL$">
and
Code
</a>

Quote (pro)
one more thing can change "news" to "Song"?

You can do it in CP->Substitution of default phrases->Module names and with the help of Site Menu Builder. See more about it here: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/8-5638-26197-16-1238853004
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Site News & Blogs » Help on Site News
Search: