• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Statistics » Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to my site?
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to my site?
Ed05

Message # 1 | 1:55 AM
Ok, i love ucoz, im about an year with you guys, i never had tese problems. I have sent message to ucoz tehnical suport few days ago and they tell me that they are working on server s60 where my site is hosted so i chill out.But it happend again, and again, and now im editing on control panel my site desighn and it happend again, in worst timing! I can't find my site for 20min or longer. I hope that you will stop work that on that s60 server please biggrin ok , im joking. I just wana to tell you about this problem. Here is the pic what shows
Attachments: 1446677.jpg (41.8 Kb)

!
NTP

Message # 2 | 2:22 AM
So what's this to do with the Statistics module? So, Paradox has posted about this in the uCoz Updates section.

Due to technical problems in one of the data centers, Servers s46-s50, s52-s65, s67, s70-s73, s77, s79, s80, s83, s85, s86, s89 could have load difficulties. [20/11]

With your server being 60, you were be in this category. He has given the check mark, meaning it's no longer a problem. And if the case is that your site is back and working, then this thread can safely be closed, or at least move to a different section.

And always make sure to check with other browsers, since it can always be simply a browser problem, and not a back-end error. If it's not working on Chrome, use Firefox, or Opera, Safari, etc. (not Internet Explorer wink )

Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Post edited by NTP - Friday, 2013-11-29, 2:31 AM
Ed05

Message # 3 | 5:06 AM
Quote NTP ()
So what's this to do with the Statistics module?

I do not mentioned that this is conected with statistic module! Are you acting smart here..
So far i can se you are not administrators or moderators so i do not know where you got the courage to ask this.Ewery day i have these problems! My site is not working all night for your information and i started to do something with site disgn and i leave that unfinished work on half. Probably your site works fine so you can make smart here .
Added (2013-11-28, 11:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote NTP ()
Due to technical problems in one of the data centers, Servers s46-s50, s52-s65, s67, s70-s73, s77, s79, s80, s83, s85, s86, s89 could have load difficulties. [20/11]

Yes i have checked with other browsers and its the same.I know this things! And i dont have load difficulties, i cant enter to my site whole night!! And this is not the first time!

!
Post edited by Ed05 - Friday, 2013-11-29, 10:05 AM
Sunny

Message # 4 | 12:01 PM
Ed05, your website may be temporarily inaccessible due to reindexing on the server. I've updated the status thread. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Quote Ed05 ()
I do not mentioned that this is conected with statistic module!

No, but you've posted on the Statistics board. Please be attentive next time and post all further questions in the following thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/42-13752-1

Thread locked.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » uCoz Modules » Statistics » Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to my site?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: