uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » General Discussion (Current Topic: General)
General Discussion
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 1 | 1:19 PM
Feel free to discuss any general non-related topics in this thread. From time to time a topic may be set to generate discussion but otherwise please feel free to communicate with our forum community! smile

• Please aim to keep the discussion intellectual
  • Minimal usage of small images is permitted
  • Do not use this thread as a noticeboard
  • Staff reserve the right to end discussion on topics

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 196 | 1:10 AM
What's up, people? biggrin
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 197 | 6:21 AM
Eriko, not a lot. How about yourself?
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 198 | 7:01 AM
Paradox, diving more into JavaScript, and jQuery. Learned PHP. Planning on taking Ruby and Python next. biggrin Life's good. :P
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 199 | 7:24 AM
Eriko, good to hear. smile
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 200 | 7:32 AM
Paradox, so what's up? Any new websites?
DARKFIGHTER

Message # 201 | 9:10 AM
angry ho attach .tk with my website http://www.darkfighterz.at.ua plz help me any one
Sunny

Message # 202 | 12:07 PM
DARKFIGHTER, http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/25-18045-1
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 203 | 11:38 AM
Eriko, (I'm reviving this) I haven't been up to much at all really. Working on more shows than I have had time to build any new sites. Done a couple of one's for clients but that's about all. How about yourself? smile
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 204 | 11:54 AM
Paradox, trying to master Python so I can use Django and put it in my resume in the future. xD As for some websites, I'm still redesigning Kuru Anime and it's going good. It's now responsive. biggrin
Davor24

Message # 205 | 2:22 PM
Eriko, i must say i like your old design of kuru anime (i am also a big anime fan), don't know how new design will look like but I liked the old one. I'm curious to see how it will turn out. biggrin
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 206 | 3:08 PM
Eriko, link mah! smile And nice, I've worked with Python a little lately but I've been avoiding that and Ruby like the plague as I'm ignoring it for the most part until I have to deal with it for a project. xD
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 207 | 1:44 AM
Davor24, same here. I like that one, too. One big flaw, though; there's no navigation when you're offline. It scares visitors away. I was hoping for a social network feel but it backfired on me. Also, seeing that I always advertise it on Google+ made my traffic consists of mostly mobile users.

Paradox, here it is: http://kuru-anime.com/ -- I'm still just starting with the new design but the framework is done already. The pages that are already finished are Homepage (offline), Profile, PM, Settings, Register and Members page. Still not halfway through.

Python's easy to learn. The syntax is great and easy for the human eyes. What made it hard for me is I'm used to using C++ and JavaScript (with a little bit of PHP); they are almost the same with each other. Python was very new to me. It's cool, though.
anders

Message # 208 | 8:06 AM
What you think guys about Ruby, is it worth to learn?
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 209 | 3:24 PM
anders, Ruby from what I've seen/experienced so far is like a regimented and far more particular version of Python more than anything. I haven't worked with it enough yet, however, to really give a good opinion on it. smile
anders

Message # 210 | 8:37 AM
I must dive in it smile Twitter works quite awesome, and apparently it was built on ruby.
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » General Discussion (Current Topic: General)
Search: