uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » General Discussion (Current Topic: General)
General Discussion
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 1 | 1:19 PM
Feel free to discuss any general non-related topics in this thread. From time to time a topic may be set to generate discussion but otherwise please feel free to communicate with our forum community! smile

• Please aim to keep the discussion intellectual
  • Minimal usage of small images is permitted
  • Do not use this thread as a noticeboard
  • Staff reserve the right to end discussion on topics

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 301 | 9:41 AM
hunh, what do you mean? xD
Animorph

Message # 302 | 10:51 AM
Eriko, how are you ? and how is kuru anime going ?
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Cyberdasm

Message # 303 | 12:00 PM
Eriko, does your website uses php scripts?
1F4BF3B
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 304 | 12:42 PM
Animorph, Kuru Anime is going good. The development was hold because I'm trying to learn a few tricks or two on SEO.

dense0293, You probably read the donation page. The answer is... *drum roll* no. I plan to but we still lack funding. Notice that the total donation that KA needs is $215? 15 for the domain and $200 for the hosting. xD I plan on getting the Maximal plan for a year and it costs almost $200. Maximal plan is the only plan who has the PHP support.
Post edited by Eriko - Monday, 2014-11-17, 12:44 PM
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 305 | 12:58 PM
Eriko, you can buy PHP usage as a separate service while buying one of the following packages:
  • Minimal
  • Basic
  • Optimal
  • Shop

hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Cyberdasm

Message # 306 | 1:01 PM
Eriko, so how did you do the profile page of your users? i register on your site and i like the profile page.
1F4BF3B
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 307 | 1:20 PM
dense0293, what do you mean by how? I mostly use jQuery. Disqus for the comments. .load function to call the blog and drawing entries of the user. System code for the rating on the right side. The rest is HTML and CSS. But can you be more specific? Because I really don't feel like explaining it all. xD
Pancake

Message # 308 | 1:38 PM
Eriko, so many things popping up...just wanted a website lol it's crazy hard to tell what's an ad and what's a notice. But maybe I don't want to sign up for premium yet. sad can't run a website with things in my face . Look at it from my point of view. Your just about to code when your interrupted with a pop up. Sorry guys I don't think epal will be returning here. dry
But look on the bright side at least it was cool to be able to chat with friends again. cool
Post edited by Pancake - Monday, 2014-11-17, 1:39 PM
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 309 | 1:57 PM
bigblog, really? I didn't know. Still lacking funding, though. lol
joexyz
JOE-vascript

Message # 310 | 8:57 PM
Eriko, the Paid services FAQ was updated too smile
hey i'm joe and i do not work for the company anymore, please contact other staff or tech support
icon by ch-chau

sometimes i lurk here
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 311 | 9:50 PM
bigblog, nice. biggrin So what's up? How's your projects? smile
Cyberdasm

Message # 312 | 1:41 PM
Eriko, i heard some of my friends uses traffic exchanger in SEO is this also available in ucoz?
1F4BF3B
Post edited by dense0293 - Tuesday, 2014-11-18, 1:41 PM
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 313 | 2:37 PM
dense0293, isn't hitleap a traffic exchanger? xD You got in trouble with that, right? Stick with the legal method. I just finished reading an article about SEO; the article is quite long but it's worth the read. It's divided into 10 topics. Here's the link:
http://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo
Ed05

Message # 314 | 5:07 AM
How can i make informer team of website, to output just admins,moderators,etc.. How can i do that? There is not such option i informers. dry
!
hunh

Message # 315 | 5:51 AM
Hi Ed05,

You can export a certain group of user as below.

Create Informer > User > Additional option > Input the user group ID you need.

Kindly advise if any.
Attachments: 8394109.jpg (104.9 Kb)
uCoz Community » Communication » General Talk » General Discussion (Current Topic: General)
Search: