Message # 1 | 6:57 AM
Ok, I know it has already been answered but when I try to do this it won't work. I want to set up an informer to show recent visitors along with the date and time they visited. I know how to set up the informer just not how to add the date and time part. If anyone can detail how it needs to be that would be a great help. o.o Thank you.

Also, I am a bit confused as well on how to edit my main page to show recent posts? For example Design #786, how the main page has those seperated sections with different posts? I am not sure exactly what that is directly called. But I would like to do that for my website. Actually all the default template pages have that. So yeah o.o that is what I would like help on doing step by step since I struggle a lot while learning and if I can or can not also display pictures or videos with it as well. If I can't its alright but either way I would like to know how to make my main page look like the main pages on the default templates. Main purpose is for me to post updates, changes, additions etc. I hope I explained it ok. o.o
Post edited by Xenobia - Monday, 2012-03-12, 6:57 AM