• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Slow Loading
Slow Loading
Kajamaz

Message # 1 | 7:05 PM
My website http://www.everember.ucoz.com/ has been loading really slowly, or maybe doesnt even load some times ever since i submit it to the 100+ directorys, i need help, please reply cry
Katniss

Message # 2 | 9:14 PM
I've also been having this issue... I just created a website, and both me and the person I'm working on it with have had HORRIBLE issues loading. He also cannot see the control bar on the top of the screen, he is using Internet Explorer, but I've used IE and haven't had that many issues with uCoz.

Is this something we can expect to be fixed? :P
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 3 | 4:58 AM
I really don't know if I should laugh, but that would be really rude. Everyone knows that IE is the slowest browser that is existing right now. Let him use Google Chrome. It's not just the connection, but on Internet Explorer, there could be some possible bugs. I don't recommend IE, change it.
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 4 | 7:12 AM
Kajamaz, Katniss, both of your sites are located on a server which has up until today had it's IP on the AT&T blocklist. As far as I am aware the uCoz team have now changed the servers IP so that users in the USA with this provider may once again access the server. If you continue to experience load/access problems please post the tracert results in this thread: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-467-1

Hope this helps, happy

Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Vampire6082

Message # 5 | 4:58 PM
Paradox.

sites on server : s52
IP : 193.109.247.162

Extremely slow loading !
Movies-Source

Message # 6 | 11:27 PM
i am on server 52 and my site is too slow days now sometimes not even loading...please do something...

Added (2012-04-02, 5:27 PM)
---------------------------------------------
server ip 193.109.247.162

Sunny

Message # 7 | 11:08 AM
Movies-Source, does this problem occur all the time? Or only at certain hours of the day?
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Vorpal

Message # 8 | 1:13 PM
Server : s52
IP : 193.109.247.162

All sites on that server are very slow all day long.
Many times the server is down.

Sunny time to check please.

Thanks !

Quote (Sunny)
Movies-Source, does this problem occur all the time? Or only at certain hours of the day?

85% + of the time each day.
Post edited by Vorpal - Tuesday, 2012-04-03, 1:13 PM
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » Slow Loading
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: