uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Site not found and other troubles
Sunny

Message # 1 | 12:48 PM
1. If a website can be loaded at least from one computer, then the problem is not with the uCoz system.
What is to be done? - Direct attention to your ISP.

2. If a group of websites does not load, the administration is aware and is fixing it.
What is to be done? - Wait.

3. If all but you can enter the website, then your IP is temporarily blocked because it belongs to the same network segment as the hacker's, who is attacking the server. After the attack is over the blocking will be disabled. Duration of the attack is known to the hacker only.

4. If you have just attached a domain you should wait 24 hours on the average.

5. If your website opens in one browser but doesn't open in another, then the problem is in the browser or firewall settings.

We do not inform users about unscheduled maintenance (emergency) works. In this case accept our apologies for temporarily inconvenience.

"Requested site is not registered at uCoz Web Service SITE NOT FOUND"

It means that the website with such address has never been registered at uCoz. So you have made a mistake when typing the address.

SITE NOT FOUND

The website "website_address" is disabled due to inactivity and will be deleted in several days. Restoration instructions have been sent to the registration e-mail of the website owner.

The website is disabled, because it was considered inactive. It means that no one visited the website for 40 days. An automatic notification was sent to the e-mail address of the website owner. Follow the restoration instructions there and activate your website. It needs to be done not later than 15 days after the website was disabled.

If the e-mail address of the website owner isn't confirmed, the automatic notification is not sent. If you use Yahoo as your e-mail provider, there are poor chances of receiving restoration instructions.

What should I do if I haven't received a message with the restoration link?

The message could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you can't find this message – contact uCoz Technical Support. If you have other websites, you may contact Technical Support service via Control Panel of your active website.

What kind of message to uCoz Technical Support service should I write, if I want my website to be restored?

Do not forget to provide your website address.

SITE NOT FOUND
The requested site "site_address" is not registered at uCoz Web Service

It means that the website has been deleted and the restoration link is not active any more.

«Account is blocked»

The owner of the website who wants to recover the account should remove the reasons why the website was blocked (They are always specified in the message about blocking). And then inform the uCoz Abuse Service about it. Use this form here: http://www.ucoz.com/abuse/

What kind of message to uCoz Abuse Service should I write, in case my website is blocked?

Be sure to provide the address of your website. Specify the approximate date of blocking. Be as specific as possible, when asking questions or requesting something.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
arnis

Message # 2 | 11:32 AM
hi couple days ago my page dispeared!
can I get it back?
Why it was remoowed?
And my username is not in database anymore?
Thanx
Armaros

Message # 3 | 3:33 PM
You mean site? Be sure if you are entering correct site name.

If you are about page, than someone can remove it if he/she have access to CP.
If people know your pass, you are in trouble. And did you type username correct?
Post edited by Armaros - Saturday, 2008-08-30, 3:34 PM
MindFreakTheMon

Message # 4 | 4:04 PM
Or...maybe that you, arnis, don't view your site at 40days period. After 40 days without any views - site will be removed, but before you had to receive email that describes your account status. smile
arnis

Message # 5 | 0:59 AM
I look at page every day. it was tracking for my boy.
I made new, but I like to hve back my old, cos I did not save source.
I`m beginner

old tomas.do.am
new tomass.ucoz.lv

I did not any warnings abaut removing page.
usename or page itself is gone.
no password recovery. nothing in database.

arnis

Message # 6 | 9:10 AM
sorry it is tomass.do.am

wrong spelling tomas.do.am this is not minepage

Armaros

Message # 7 | 10:29 AM
Maybe when you registered site, you wrong spelled as well?
arnis

Message # 8 | 11:40 AM
I been using the site sense 29 jun 2008
and here is mail from ucoz:

Dear, Arnis.

You have successfully registered at uCoz Web Services.

----------------------------------------
Username (login): tomass
Domain: do.am
Password: [entered while registration]
----------------------------------------

Read our Terms of Use: http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=terms

Link for login to the Control Panel: http://www.ucoz.com/main/?a=login
or: http://tomass.do.am/admin/

Best regards.

Armaros

Message # 9 | 2:41 PM
Maybe you broke Terms ?
Sunny

Message # 10 | 9:12 AM
arnis, as Armaros says, you site might be blocked because you have violated some rules. Try to contact Technical Support.
arnis

Message # 11 | 7:02 PM
thanx
but I did not get anywarnings!
and the page looked like mine new( www.tomass.ucoz.com ) google map tracking
just that was more adwanced. with face instead of baloon. tracking line where Tomass has been.search

my mistake was that I did not save source code. this was my first try making web page. and I think it hit all my needs. and that took lots of time.
now I have to start again from 0.

Added (2008-09-02, 1:02 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
OK
I got
If site is blocked due to inactivity,
dose it mean visiting or editing ?

Sunny

Message # 12 | 9:06 AM
Quote (arnis)
dose it mean visiting or editing ?

Both. A site is blocked for inactivity when no one visits it (including Control panel) for 40 days.

arnis

Message # 13 | 12:19 PM
and the best part is that i did not get warning abaut disabling accaunt
Sunny

Message # 14 | 9:03 AM
arnis, are you sure your email is confirmed? Anyway, contact Technical Support and explain the problem. Then you might get your site back.
Armaros

Message # 15 | 8:32 PM
Please do not dump this thread about UK matter. This is correct place where to discuss: http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/6-3021-1
uCoz Community » Additional Services » Account Management » Site not found and other troubles (access problems)
Search: