• Page 1 of 1
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » HELP!!!! NO ARCADE LINK
HELP!!!! NO ARCADE LINK
Mr-X0787

Message # 1 | 1:41 PM
Help me please! I have the online games installed on my Ucoz website, beastgamerz.ucoz.com but there is no way people can play it without the exact link. It use to be in my Site Menu Bar thing, but I accidentally got rid of that and I can't get it back. Someone please help me, sorry but I don't think ucoz is a very user friendly website builder, I mean it has everything, it's just a bit difficult.
PixelKhaos

Message # 2 | 1:44 PM
Use builder (In the admin bar on top), and place a new block on the side. Edit that block then to be a site menu.
Then to adjust the links in it, just edit $MENU_1$ in the control panel under site menu.

Proud uCoz user since 2006
Freelance designer - http://pixelkhaos.com
PixelKhaos on twitter - @PixelKhaos

I can help you develop your site for a small fee.
Sunny

Message # 3 | 1:49 PM
Here are the tutorials:

1. Site menu builder
2. Builder

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
Mr-X0787

Message # 4 | 12:32 PM
oh for god sake this site is useless, I added a new menu called BeastGamerz Menu, then I add the online games with link and everything, and guess what? It fucking gets rid of everything and Online games still doesnt show up.
Sunny

Message # 5 | 1:16 PM
Mr-X0787, there is no menu code ($SMENU_1$) in your templates. Describe your actions step by step, you are apparently doing smth wrong. The steps should be as follows:

1. Create a menu via Site Menu Builder (or edit an existing and add the necessary links). Save.
2. Enable Builder on Admin Bar, add a new block and paste the menu code (e.g. $SMENU_1$) as its content. Save.

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
uCoz Community » Archives » Locked » HELP!!!! NO ARCADE LINK
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: