uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » uCoz Textbook in English (uCoz textbook in English is of-the-shelf. Check it out)
uCoz Textbook in English
Natashko

Message # 1 | 1:11 PM

Finally, uCoz web-services textbook in English is available.

The textbook provides all the answers to "why”, "what” and "how” questions in order to achieve the results.
The textbook is a gathering of:

• step by step instructions for creating a website: starting with system registration and finishing with system $CODES$ analysis
  • full description of all the MODULES
  • tables with description of settings for each module
  • description of website administrative panel operation
  • description of the main principals of website design
  • pieces of advice on account management
  • safety and security recommendations

The full content of the book looks like this.
Thumb through!

Special offer!

Get the Bonus!
Buy it and leave the book review!
Write a book review and receive your money back! To get the benefit of this special offer you have to write the book review of no less than 1000 characters, post it on the Web (in your blog, Facebook page or elsewhere) and the cost of the book will be added to your uCoz website account.
Take part in our special offer. Your feedback is important for us.
Anonim7268

Message # 16 | 1:46 PM
Code
Anonim7268, as i got to hear is that you should get the book file immediately after payment.. , if you have any problems contact: irina@ucoz.com

she will ehlp you with your problem

pls can you telmy where will send the book ?in email?in website?
thanks, i have sent one email to irina

Animorph

Message # 17 | 1:49 PM
Anonim7268, i'm not aware how you will get the book file but i suppose there should be a popup so you could download it , anyway wait for an answer of irina, its weekend , you should get an answer on monday
To busy building a passive income online ;)
Natashko

Message # 18 | 12:22 PM
Anonim7268, if you were logged in when making the order, the download link should be sent to your e-mail. It could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted. Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there contact the support service of your e-mail provider. You are the one who is their customer and you can influence the quality of their work and the correctness of mail delivery.
If you still face any difficulties, please send messages to irina@ucoz.com , indicating the number of your order. As far as I am aware you have been contacted already. If you didn't receive the messages, it has to be because of your e-mail provider(yahoo). I suggest you provide another e-mail address for us to contact you.
Anonim7268

Message # 19 | 6:18 PM
i have sent one pm to irina,i have checked the spam folder but i still dont receivd nothing,please can send me to this email
Code
winsoftfull@winsoftfull.com

sorry because i have posted here my email but i cant send pm here to admin or moderators
Animorph

Message # 20 | 6:35 PM
Anonim7268, be sore to check that you did not send it to the wron e-mail adres Natashko, made a small spelling mistake it is irina@ucoz.com not irina@ucoz.con

re-check your sended e-mails , i will edit natashko's post

Anonim7268

Message # 21 | 6:47 PM
i have received now the book,thanks rep + award

Code
Animorph

Code
Natashko
Blazer

Message # 22 | 8:23 PM
is there is a trial version ?
If i helped you + My Reputation and Give me an Award.
Animorph

Message # 23 | 8:32 PM
Blazer, why should there be a trail version of a Book ? if you want the uCoz book just buy it and you will get it instantly
Natashko

Message # 24 | 9:44 AM
Blazer,
Quote (Blazer)
is there is a trial version ?

no
sila

Message # 25 | 7:49 AM
How do I get my 2 websites that have been deleted because or being inactive as I have been too busy back? The websites are http://2ndtimothy3.at.ua/ and http://youthsofkisii.at.ua/ and have very important information of mine. Please help because I didn't know dormant websites get deleted.
Natashko

Message # 26 | 8:25 AM
sila, first of all, post your messages in the correct thread. For you it will be http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/31-467-10#61549 Second of all, you need to contact Technical Support services with such questions. Community forum moderators are not empowered to help with such issues.
Your website was disabled for inactivity. Please see: http://faq.ucoz.com/#15
The message with the restoration link was sent to the registration email. It could be regarded as spam, and as a result could get into Spam/Junk folder of the e-mail service you use or could be deleted.
Please check the contents of the Spam folder, and if the message is not there let us know.
Your websites have been restored manually.
VZ

Message # 27 | 4:06 AM
can we change names like /load from ftp like this for example numberorlettersitenamemodule

Added (2011-05-12, 10:06 PM)
---------------------------------------------
can we change names like /load from ftp like this for example numberorlettersitenamemodule

Hit that "Thanks" button. :)
In life there's ALWAYS limits but do not plan above them.
Natashko

Message # 28 | 1:40 PM
VZ,
Quote (VZ)

First of all, post you messages in the correct thread, do not break forum rules. Second of all, you have already asked it here http://forum.ucoz.com/forum/10-12941-1#76445 Posting similar threads is against forum rules. And the last, it is not possible to change URLs of the HTML pages.
t4club

Message # 29 | 1:22 PM
Having a bit of trouble downloading said Ucoz Book it keeps on erroring ? but have 72hrs to do so pretty sure i will get it completed in that timescale biggrin

Added (2011-05-27, 7:22 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Ok now failed wont let me in to try again 3 times it failed and has now locked me out email responded to to address above HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP please

VW T4 - T5 Transporter community website and forum group at www.t4club.co.uk
Loz

Message # 30 | 4:18 PM
Q - How long do I have to leave the book review after purchasing the book, so as to receive my money back?

Reason I'm asking - is that I have specific launch strategy for my company/websites, which includes creating Blogs/facebook/twiiter accounts etc just before the launch - but i'm not yet at that stage.

uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » uCoz Textbook in English (uCoz textbook in English is of-the-shelf. Check it out)
Search: