• Page 1 of 2
  • »
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » uAnniversary — uCoz Has Turned 10!
uAnniversary — uCoz Has Turned 10!
Sunny

Message # 1 | 10:45 AM

That's right, we've been in the website building market for 10 years! Today we are celebrating our first major anniversary consisting of two digits. For IT industry that's a good indicator of stability and growth.

Very few web services can boast such a long way, many of them shut down before passing this milestone. During these 10 years uCoz had its ups and downs, but the company has always kept true to its values as a free website builder.

At present uCoz is not only a website builder, but also the company providing a number of different products and services. Still, it's our first and flagship product that is celebrating its 10th birthday today. For that time it has become an important chapter in the lives of many of our users.

A birthday is a good reason to accept presents. And it's also a chance to give them away! That's why this year we're launching a special offer — "Invite friends and receive gifts!", and are reminding our users about the uCoz Money affiliate program.

This is a great opportunity to tell your friends about your favorite website builder and earn at the same time. By participating in this offer you get:

• $0.50 for each invited active user

• 20% of all payments made by your friends

• a two-month premium plan for each 10 active friends you invite

• up to 50% off uCoz's premium services

Head over to the website below to take part in the offer and see our birthday cake:

All your congratulations and wishes are more than welcome in the comments below smile We'll select the most unique greetings and award their authors with pleasant surprises.

And some more news smile

This year we've been working really hard on the new Control Panel that we promised a while ago. We know that many of you are looking forward to this update. We are close to the completion but still need some more time. Follow the news — this is a major update you wouldn't like to miss!

I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
joh

Message # 2 | 10:50 AM
HAPPY BDAY UCOZ~!

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!

WE LOVE TO GROW OLD WITH YOU!

AND YES WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE BIG UPDATE!!!

CHEERS!
Owaish

Message # 3 | 11:23 AM
Congratulations ucoz team......!

We loved to be here for a long time and waiting for new awesome updates from you guyz...
Korijs

Message # 4 | 11:50 AM
interesting coincidence is that I returned to my old ucoz help & tutorials website this day, heh; gratz
dariifly

Message # 5 | 2:28 PM
Happy b-day biggrin
Animorph

Message # 6 | 3:24 PM
Happy Birthday to uCoz and congratz to the team for making all of this happen!
To busy building a passive income online ;)
NTP

Message # 7 | 2:25 AM
Happy b-day, uCoz! Glad to have been here for the last 6 years of it, lol. Over the years, I've seen many staff come and go (Dartz, etc.), features being begged for, denied by staff, and eventually put into works (video module, subforums, php), but it's been so long since a major update (that hasn't to do with shops), so like most users, I've really been looking forward to seo-friendly url changers and the new control panel! To this date, uCoz is the only cms I ever care to use. And maybe one day, the video module will get a major overhaul (allowing users to favorite videos, subscribe to users, create playlists) and for the friend option to become reality. happy
Web design and film == my 2 passions.

Genesis Inc. ~ New Horizons, New Beginnings
Post edited by NTP - Sunday, 2015-11-01, 2:28 AM
Cyberdasm

Message # 8 | 7:18 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
When I entered in my High school life I wanted to make a personal webpage. I truly admit, during that time I didn't know how to make it. But accidentally I stumble in UCOZ.COM where I register and make a blog for free. Since it was about many years ago but still it flashes in my mind that without ucoz I cannot also improve my skills. And at this point I truly love uCoz and I participated also in their last events (I like the Easter bunny event). In this community I started building my goal site and I'm truly blessed of their free modules that they offer. Since it ucoz birthday I wish that it will bloom continually and will help freelance web developer and designer to enhance their skills. And to all ucoz staff specially Madame Sunny and Sir Paradox thanks for your support to our dear users and also maintaining the system up-to-date. And I hope that we still have the privilege to have a free owned website. Thanks and God Bless!!!...

Algae (a.k.a Cyberdasm) Densing
www.lizeal.tk

1F4BF3B
Paradox
Old Guard

Message # 9 | 8:32 PM
Onwards and upwards from here like always. Congratulations to the team! smile
Jack of all trades in development, design, strategy.
Working as a Support Engineer.
Been here for 13 years and counting.
Sunny

Message # 10 | 4:11 PM
On behalf of our team - thank you for the nice words! happy
I'm not active on the forum anymore. Please contact other forum staff.
helte26

Message # 11 | 6:44 PM
happy birthday my favorete server UCOz more blessing to come for you more power for all staff of ucoz
Clyde

Message # 12 | 11:27 PM
Congratulations on your First Decade...you're off to a good start for your second one.
Best Wishes to the entire UcozTeam biggrin

Ucoz Website Since 2009
Eriko
Pokémon Master

Message # 13 | 7:13 AM
Aaaweee. Awesome. smile Happy birthday, uCoz!
Urs

Message # 14 | 9:15 PM
Attachments: 0232868.jpg (30.1 Kb)

Thassos Island Portal :
https://thassos.one
Post edited by Urs - Friday, 2015-11-06, 9:16 PM
Good

Message # 15 | 3:35 AM
Happy birthday to uCoz!!!

And thanks for your service.
uCoz Community » General Information » uCoz Updates & Announcements » uAnniversary — uCoz Has Turned 10!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: